+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Starting line up

Starting line up

this is the strongest starting line up I've seen from the Well this season.

Here's hoping.

re: Starting line up

One down already, Clarkson with his inevitable goal.

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    this is the strongest starting line up I've seen from the Well this season.

Here's hoping.
    Sadly our strongest line up is no stronger than the Keystone Cops (one for our older viewers that)

And that lasted 45 mins - McManus and Leitch yanked for Kerr and Carswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil
    And that lasted 45 mins - McManus and Leitch yanked for Kerr and Carswell.
    Therein lies one of our big problems take off leitch who is slower than a week in the jail and replace him with carswell who is even slower and even worse tackling.

What really annoyed me most about today's team was their total lack of fight! Two suspect goals and a host of bad tackles allowed by a very dodgy referee (I bet he got 'nil points' from the ref supervisor) and not one single player even looked at the referee in protest.

Come back Barry 'in-yer-face' Fergusson! Show them how its done!!

I would have thought that our strongest line up would have been Reid at RB, Hammell at LB and arguably Erwin partnering Ojamaa up front. Don't know about Leitch either. However all that is splitting hairs. Without any kind of game plan, personnel selections are a side issue.

Agree totally, Big Sutton offers very little with the current form we're in. We have to try an play to our "strengths" and we as a team offer Big John nothing and get the exactly same back. Time for a new approach I think a change is definitely required.

Based on current evidence, our "strongest" team couldn't compete in the Lanarkshire Amateurs !!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)