+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back To Back Wins

re: Back To Back Wins

The game itself wasn't a great game. It was two poor teams who both will be around the relegation zone by the end of the season. Because we scored in the last few minutes and we won a game away from home you will always go away with a positive outlook on the game. However if it was Walsall who had scored then there would have been a few grumbles about the game on here. For me the real positive from the game is that everyone gave everything and couldn't fault anyone today. I do think there is still a question though when we go 1 down. The one negative I would say is that we look toothless going forward and didn't create a lot. It is going to be a long season if we are aiming to win 1 0 every game.
    However an away win is an away win. Back to back wins doesn't happen alot either. Lets hope this launches our season.

4 goals scored! 1 conceded! And 9 points!
    Playoffs!! ;-D

Wasn't there but listened on RS from Turkey. We sound much more solid as a team. Everyone is pulling their weight, even though it may not work all the time (e.g. Brad). This can only build confidence and hopefully another good result on saturday will set us up for the rest of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12