+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This board

re: This board

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

I don't look for arguments but some just want til try and develop one
    Thats CM and EM posters for you,they love the hate for each other...[/quote]

You can have the honour of telling him to f*** off Chalky.[/quote]

I could never do such a thing,ive been looking at the posts on the Swindon board and gaz seems OK...[/quote]

He's a friend of Alfs' ffs, can't be trusted in my book.[/quote]

Gaz is a top man and a mod on SM.. could do,with him being a mod on here to sort out the trolls ..[/quote]

somebody posting fake anti muslim emails on the net to stir the pot a bit should never be allowed anywhere near the ban button.

that way madness lies.

you end up with an echo chamber. and a

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Sorry Dazzyio-Villa policing is perhaps a poor use of words

But I see a lot of inane posts here in abundance - we all do it at times tbf but I just don't get it being a National forum which is supposed to be for all

There does seem to be some good lads here but I just wonder what the craic is I guess

If I am wrong please tell me
    Spot on, totally agree with you..

Not being narky but I'm still wondering who you are as like I say you seem like you've been around for a while and tbh if that's the case then just say pal.[/quote]

No secret dazzyo-villa I assumed you would click on my as that gives you all my recent history on these mad sites

I am a Swindon Mad user who rarely ventures beyond that board

I lay the blame for me being here directly at Chalky's and Alfie's doors

The bastids

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959

But I see a lot of inane posts here in abundance - we all do it at times tbf but I just don't get it being a National forum which is supposed to be for all

There does seem to be some good lads here but I just wonder what the craic is I guess

Not being narky but I'm still wondering who you are as like I say you seem like you've been around for a while and tbh if that's the case then just say pal.[/quote]

No secret dazzyo-villa I assumed you would click on my as that gives you all my recent history on these mad sites

I lay the blame for me being here directly at Chalky's and Al

I lay the b

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

I am a Swindon Mad user who r

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

Thats CM and EM posters for you,they love the hate for each other...[/quote]

You can have the honour of telling him to f*** off Chalky.[/quote]

I could never do such a thing,ive been looking at the posts on the Swindon board and gaz seems OK...[/quote]

He's a friend of Alfs' ffs, can't be trusted in my book.[/quote]

Gaz is a top man and a mod on SM.. could do,with him being a mod on here to sort out the trolls ..[/quote]

somebody posting fake anti muslim emails on the net to stir the pot a bit should never be allowed anywhere near the ban button.

that way madness lies

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

I lay the b

I lay the b

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast