+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Man City - Official Match Thread.

re: West Ham v Man City - Official Match Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Kouyate will be a big miss unfortunately. He would have been the ideal counter to City's man mountain, Ya Ya Toure.

I predicted we'd lose against Liverpool and we won. So I'm predicting we lose this one 0-2.
    Can you predict I don't win the lottery, please [/quote]

For a small, forget that, for a large percentage of any winnings you may enjoy I am quite happy to predict that you will not win anything by paying the Idiot Tax.
    [/quote]

I didn't say anything about buying a ticket. I just want to win it

Sakho is 23/10 to score against Citeh while Valencia is favoured at 15/8.

Noble is 5/1.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Kouyate will be a big miss unfortunately. He would have been the ideal counter to City's man mountain, Ya Ya Toure.
    I don't believe this for a minute but the author of the attached thinks Kouyate will be back this weekend :/ - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    I don't believe this for a minute but the author of the attached thinks Kouyate will be back this weekend :/[/quote]

OK, not sure it didn't like the link but the article said that reports from the 'treatment room' are indicating that Kouyate will be 'in the starting eleven' for Saturday

I think our first half failing against Burnley was not defending from the front...not a co-incidence that Downing and Morgan were rarely involved in the play that first 45 minutes.We were saved by the defense (and woodwork).We can expect that for 90 minutes from the likes of City unless we adjust our formation.

I think our best line up will not include Morgan or Zarate,allowing a midfield of Song,Noble and Kayoute winning the ball and feeding Downing and the two strikers,leaving the wide attack to the two full backs.This will not reduce our attacking options because all those midfielders are capable of getting forward.

The sheer gulf in class will mean they probably win...but the betting odds,probably we'll be about 5 -1 to win really means that we would be expected to win this fixture once every 7 or so games. So this might be that occasion.!

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    I don't believe this for a minute but the author of the attached thinks Kouyate will be back this weekend :/[/quote]

OK, not sure it didn't like the link but the article said that reports from the 'treatment room' are indicating that Kouyate will be 'in the starting eleven' for Saturday [/quote]

Gold was saying he might make it on Twitter.

Bench at best imo

I'd be chuffed if he was ready.

Adrian
    Jenkinson Ginge/Tomka/Reid (any two) Cresswell
    Noble Kouyate Song
    Downing
    Valencia Sakho

Now I just need someone to say "With that team we'd be destroyed down the flanks"

they are vulnerable at the back, problem is aguerro though...

to be honest our defence hasn't been as steadfast as usual this season, probably all that entertaining!

Neck on line

I think we will win 3-2. I think they will end the match with ten men

Quote Originally Posted by redhammer88
    Neck on line

I think we will win 3-2. I think they will end the match with ten men
    I know the game has moved on, mate, but a *** change during a match is pushing things a bit :/

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)