+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BW for Admin

re: BW for Admin

BW was / still is the mod on Boltonmad along with Mohammed , both these lads were mods when Owen Coyle left Burnley for Bolton and Bolton mad became a site for some absolute schite posting from some Burnley fans, some good banter by most but some real abuse by a few other numpties .. Both of them handled their board with great tolerance and to be fair they could have just banned all of them.. In the end the Quite a few of us myself ,Stan van, Paders , claret in the sticks ETC, became regular posters on there and enjoyed the banter with the Bolton lads and especially Mohammed who was a great mod along with BW..

My point is that BW would make a very good mod for this board and weed out those that needed to be..

By the way BW , what happened to Mohammed ? Do you still keep in touch with him? If so say hello to him from me please ..

thanks v much alf am touched ! whoooshy , other top burnley lad , had a couple of beers with him a few yr back

sadly alf i havent heard anything from mo for ages now , he used to bell me every now & again for a chin wag & TBH i dont really know what happened to him ,however & like you i have to say he was ( is ) another quality bloke

[quote="bwfcforever"]thanks v much alf am touched ! whoooshy , other top burnley lad , had a couple of beers with him a few yr back

sadly alf i havent heard anything from mo for ages now , he used to bell me every now & again for a chin wag & TBH i dont really know what happened to him ,however & like you i have to say he was ( is ) another quality bloke[/quote

WOW , I missed Whooooshy out ...Sorry Whooooshy mate..

I'll do it. Put my forward, eh bwfc?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    I'll do it. Put my forward, eh bwfc?
    Captain pyshey pants for admin!

[just joking, btw, in case you take that seriously...]

i have no idea who is and isn't a mod.

and i can't say i care.

all i will say is i wouldn't want someone who refers to ppl as 'scroats' - whoever they might be - sitting in judgement and 'moderating' my opinions.

calling ppl 'scroats' smacks of a reactionary and unpleasant person imo.

then again, you only have to look at his english to know what kind of person he is.

jaysus wept.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

and i can't say i care.

all i will say is i wouldn't want someone who refers to ppl as 'scroats' - whoever they might be - sitting in judgement and 'moderating' my opinions.

then again, you only have to look at his english to know what kind of person he is.

jaysus wept.
    Look at your own English first before you comment on others. Your lack of capital letters is making my eyes bleed.

PS I mean this in a most pleasant manner, before you throw a tizzy, again

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy

and i can't say i care.

jaysus wept.
    Look at your own English first before you comment on others. Your lack of capital letters is making my eyes bleed.

PS I mean this in a most pleasant manner, before you throw a tizzy, again [/quote]

others'

noun/adj (still can't understand which it is) should be plural genitive there, moron.

don't come it, lad.

I can tell I'm going to have fun with you

you're not, mate.

you're going to end up looking like the fool you are.

and very quickly.

good luck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast