+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ruined board..

re: ruined board..

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    I dont think that Sam(either of them)are that bad tbh,at least you know where you stand with him,there are far worst on here who needs to be looked into and some of the threads in the past n kmhave been very unsavory to say the least...
    Really chalky?? Saturating the board with absolute nonsense and you find him OK?

He probably would be OK if used his normal username and didn't post all these pointless threads..[/quote]

You're right of course Dazz, and before anyone starts it's not me. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I agree with this sort of posting, and I don't really, though I have found it amusing. OK, very amusing. But it starts to undermine a board and, as others have said. puts people off posting, and as there are a number of folk who come on here for a reasonable craic, that's no

He certainly is.

I happened to breeze by the Swindon board with a simple question for those on there and noticed that pyshey has been on there "warning" everyone about you an JJ!

I guess that's the result of having a peanut brain rattling around in a wee rat head all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    I dont think that Sam(either of them)are that bad tbh,at least you know where you stand with him,there are far worst on here who needs to be looked into and some of the threads in the past n kmhave been very unsavory to say the least...
    Really chalky?? Saturating the board with absolute nonsense and you find him OK?

He probably would be OK if used his normal username and didn't post all these pointless threads..[/quote]

You're right of course Dazz, and before anyone starts it's not me. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I agree with this sort of posting, and I don't really, though I have found it amusing. OK, very amusing. But it starts to undermine a board and, as others have said. puts people off posting, and as there are a number of folk who come on here for a reasonable craic, that's not a good thing.

But Dazz, it's schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

You're right of course Dazz, and before anyone starts it's not me. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I agree with this sort of posting, and I don't really, though I have found it amusing. OK, very amusing. But it starts to undermine a board and, as others have said. puts people off posting, and as there are a number of folk who c

Griff is the worst sort of troll, he goes around spreading malicious lies like his mate Pents, that's why the government is bringing out stiff sentences for trolls, because of posters like Griff, Pents and Rab.

Any screenshots Griff, thought not.

You're right of course Dazz, and before anyone starts it's not me. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I agree with this sort of posting, and I don't really, though I have found it amusing. OK, very amusing. But it starts to undermine a board and, as others have said. puts people off p

You're right of course Dazz, and before anyone starts it's not me. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that I agree with this sort of posting, and I don't really, though I have found it amusing. OK, very amusing. But it starts to undermine a board and, as others have said. puts people off p

obsessed with you JJ ...

seems to me , the board has gone to pot sinse a few of the recent so called posters turned up IMO , given i have been around for a few yrs now i say that in all Honesty , I aint involved in any way shape or form with anyone off the CM board , I use that reference only because the subject has been mentioned on here time & time again the culprits cant or wont get it in there heads that no-one gives a flying **** , its boring , dull & childish ..because some ****er took they ball home , you brought your utter crap here ..? & despite what some of you may think ( before we came along it was just BW posting to himself ….) as it ever struck you that perhaps the board was in fact a better place ..? Nah sadly I don’t think it has ( or ever will )

In my limited experience ( CM ) those lads seem fine to me , as do most on here , there are one or 2 of you ( one in particular ) who really needs to seek help urgently , I & several others have witnessed his

[quote="bwfcforever"]

obsessed with you JJ ...

seems to me , the board has gone to pot sinse a few of the recent so called posters turned up IMO , given i have been around for a few yrs now i say that in all Honesty , I aint involved in any way shape or form with anyone off the CM board , I use that reference only because the subject has been mentioned on here time & time again the culprits cant or wont get it in there heads that no-one gives a flying **** , its boring , dull & childish ..because some ****er took they ball home , you brought your utter crap here ..? & despite what some of you may think ( before we came along it was just BW posting to himself ….) as it ever struck you that perhaps the board was in fact a better place ..? Nah sadly I don’t think it has ( or ever will )

In my limited experience ( CM ) those lads seem fine to me , as do most on here , there are one or 2 of you ( one in particular ) who really needs to seek help

i can indeed mate
    oh well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast