+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ruined board..

ruined board..

This board is being ruined by the childish sl1dey Sam and his constant bull **** threads..

Not one for calling for folk to be banned as there are often disputes/arguments/disagreements etc but this crap is just pathetic and will only see good posters do one which is probably what he wants.

re: ruined board..

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    This board is being ruined by the childish sl1dey Sam and his constant bull **** threads..

Not one for calling for folk to be banned as there are often disputes/arguments/disagreements etc but this crap is just pathetic and will only see good posters do one which is probably what he wants.
    Agreed mate. But notice the ones that reply to him are just as bad. Says a lot about them !

We all know why hes doing it the clues in the, cant for life of me think why he has a problem with him My trick when I read his posts is to have a massive bag of salt at my side

I dont think that Sam(either of them)are that bad tbh,at least you know where you stand with him,there are far worst on here who needs to be looked into and some of the threads in the past have been very unsavory to say the least...

Proper div ain't he

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I dont think that Sam(either of them)are that bad tbh,at least you know where you stand with him,there are far worst on here who needs to be looked into and some of the threads in the past n kmhave been very unsavory to say the least...
    Really chalky?? Saturating the board with absolute nonsense and you find him OK?

He probably would be OK if used his normal username and didn't post all these pointless threads..

Quote Originally Posted by sl1deysam
    I dont think that Sam(either of them)are that bad tbh,at least you know where you stand with him,there are far worst on here who needs to be looked into and some of the threads in the past n kmhave been very unsavory to say the least...
    Really chalky?? Saturating the board with absolute nonsense and you find him OK?

He probably would be OK if used his normal username and didn't post all these pointless threads..[/quote]

You've been feeding your own trolls for too long. Should have thought of that [/quote]

I ain't been feeding no one, why hide behind this username? Why not do what your doing as your usual?

I reckon its someone off cm.lets face it some on here seem obsessed with this cm clique ballox what ever the clique is

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    What's the usual username Dazzyo-Villa?

He probably would be OK if used his normal username and didn't post all these pointless threads..[/quote]

You've been feeding your own trolls for too long. Should have thought of that [/quote]

I ain't been feeding no one, why hide behind this username? Why not do what your doing as your usual?[/quote]

i totally agree with the OP the posts seem well familiar just cant put my finger on it who it is!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast