+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ozfan

Ozfan

The other thread with the bear, did you see the other black bear behind the hunters?

If you did I am sorry for my poor sense of humor

re: Ozfan

Saw that, Yubbs. I did some of these in Photoshop a few months ago after someone posted hunting pictures on facebook. I'll see if I can dig them up later.

There you go. Once I saw the bear it was funny. A lot more subtle than my take was.

Yeah I'm not a fan of killing animals for fun.

Pests like rabbits, fox's, Skippy's not problem.

Yeah Yubby. I can't believe that hunter that killed the dinosaur. Doesn't he realize they're extinct?

Yubby, it's the hunters who are offensive. Nothing wrong with your sense of humour.

Being Miss Gullible, I didn't realise it was a photo shopped bear! (Red face) Pity.

How anyone can get a buzz out of ending the life of such magnificent animals is totally beyond me. I'm going to go now, before I get on my soap box.

Good work btw Oz.

Don't feel bad Winnie. I thought one of those pics was real on Facebook and shared without checking. Luckily Oz pointed out what an idiot I was to all my family and friends.

Of course most of them knew

Hey I still think their real, just like...

I 'll stop there.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)