+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone any good with design programs?

Anyone any good with design programs?

I'm thinking of getting some flags made, but would need someone to do the actual designs. Anyone got a clue about that sort of thing?

re: Anyone any good with design programs?

Try putting "flag design for free" in search engine.

Alternatively there is a website with computer programmers (coders) and designers but they will charge you. Most of them are from the East. www.guru.com

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

I've got three or fur ideas of what I want them to look like and I've got a decent quote to knock them up, but I don't know how to get my ideas into a format I can give to the flag making company.

I tried putting flag design for free into google but the only ones I found were either too basic or like a foreign language. As soon as someone talks code I literally don't have a clue what they mean.

I just need someone that has a decent graphics program or that can draw who can convert my ideas into a file I can send to the manufacturers.

You have to be upfront with these people. Tell them that you are not a coder or IT expert.

That if they want to earn the money for doing your project they have to talk to you in a normal manner, not computer programming language. Say you have got other people interested.

I was hoping not to have to pay for the designs. Was hoping a friendly Alex fan who knew about this sort of thing could knock them up. It's going to be expensive enough just getting them made.