+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sli1deysam's anti-SlideySam tactics

sli1deysam's anti-SlideySam tactics

Smashing,super,great

A real kick in the teeth,humiliation and annoyance for the biggest troll and pain in the erse that footymad has ever seen.

Once sambo and his groupies have left this board it can go back to the decent place it was previously.

PS With his multi-monickers,sambo has given sl1deysam endless possibilities for creating new tribute usernames.Bet he never thought of that when he was in mid troll!!

re: sli1deysam's anti-SlideySam tactics

hey ,long time & all

how are you

Fine mucker.

I've been watching recent events with interest.

Sad times at the moment for this board, but when sambo parked himself here I predicted,as with the Cambridge Board, this would happen.

Whoever sl1deysam is has got his number (figuratively speaking anyway) so hopefully that will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    Smashing,super,great

A real kick in the teeth,humiliation and annoyance for the biggest troll and pain in the erse that footymad has ever seen.
    No it isnt,its become a pain in the arse for all the regular posters on here before Sam Mk2 made an appearance...

If it is someone from CM im not impressed...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Smashing,super,great

No it isnt,its become a pain in the arse for all the regular posters on here before Sam Mk2 made an appearance...

If it is someone from CM im not impressed...[/quote]

It has got to be a very sad individual which points to either rab_the-bore or kell.

To be honest, I ruled out the likes of imthebore because, as much of a fanny as he is, he's not quite that sad (culd be wrong about that, though! ).

Hope all's well with your good self, Chalky!

sambo, even you must admit theres something symetrically beautiful about someone doing to you what you have done to others for years.
    It will probably kill off this board for a wee while but then its been quiet before and people have come back so dont worry that its kaput without you.

Can I ask why you dont set up your multi monickers and spamming on a board like the Dee or Aberdeen boards? Always puzzled me that. Surely someone like you, a creative fud with time on their hands in a bedsit, would see such busy boards as a challenge?

Unless of course youre scared to go on these boards as the patrons are a wee bit more boisterous?

interesting that all this uber trolling started soon after sam started mentioning the fair mrs kelmet.

odd that this chap im the bore turns up to stir the pot and gets a big high five from the board simpletons.

there really isn't any point in trying to be pleasant with you anymore.

"turned up"?

Ive been posting on here since 2002

What a drama queen

PS Post elsewhere then, thanks.

drama queen?

you're one who seems to turn like a turd in a toilet bowl whenever it starts kicking off.

post elsewhere?

erm, as an englishman you'll excuse me if i tell ya to **** right off, you silly little person.

You seem to have become quite aggressive of late cow, why is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast