+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sli1deysam's anti-SlideySam tactics

re: sli1deysam's anti-SlideySam tactics

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    drama queen?

you're one who seems to turn like a turd in a toilet bowl whenever it starts kicking off.

post elsewhere?

erm, as an englishman you'll excuse me if i tell ya to **** right off, you silly little person.
    Stop it

i haven't seen this before.

nothing to say so starts posting smileys.

there's an interesting tactic.

imthebore is a fanny.

I find that quite amusing.

Yes, cpw, he is a **** stirrer. He seems to grab onto the apron strings of others. No imagination I guess.

But, I actually feel rather sorry for him. He was a desk squaddie, and then when he tried to become a plod, they rejected him. It's hard to bear a grudge against someone like that.

Then again, I don't bear grudges, at all.

The clique do. And they're the ones now trying to upset this board for all the good posters on here.

That's sad, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    i haven't seen this before.

nothing to say so starts posting smileys.

there's an interesting tactic.

Stop it

My sides...

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    imthebore is a fanny.

Yes, cpw, he is a **** stirrer. He seems to grab onto the apron strings of others. No imagination I guess.

But, I actually feel rather sorry for him. He was a desk squaddie, and then when he tried to become a plod, they rejected him. It's hard to bear a grudge against someone like that.

The clique do. And they're the ones now trying to upset this board for all the good posters on here.

Why dont you post on the Aberdeen or Dundee boards, for example,sambo?

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    imthebore is a fanny.

Why dont you post on the Aberdeen or Dundee boards, for example,sambo?[/quote]

Bore off, imthebore, mate, eh? There's a good little bore.

Go back to the clique board, because unfortunately, I don't have any openings for stalkers right now. All those positions seem to be filled

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    imthebore is a fanny.

Go back to the clique board, because unfortunately, I don't have any openings for stalkers right now. All those positions seem to be filled [

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    imthebore is a fanny.

Go back to the clique board, because unfortunately, I don't have any openings for stalkers right n

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12