+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Wee Bit Of Help Please.

A Wee Bit Of Help Please.

Hi Guys, I'm a Dundee United fan and I've plans to attend your game v Sheff Utd 15th Nov.

Is it ok to park for 5 or 6 hours at that retail outlet nearby The Keepmoat? Is the parking free?

Thanks in advance for any help here.

re: A Wee Bit Of Help Please.

You coming down from Dundee, are you a Sheff United fan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy
    You coming down from Dundee, are you a Sheff United fan ?
    Hi mate, yes I am coming from Dundee. Going to the Barnsley v Colchester game on the Friday as DUFC have no game that w/e due to Scotland playing. Then taking in your game on the Saturday.

Good chance of getting a couple of games in.
    Was just wondering where to park my car safely. Thought that the retail complex would be ideal but didn't know if there were any restrictions.

Can't help Arabian Ian as I'm a Blades fan don't know Donny from adam. Think you'll find a different atmosphere at a game involving the Blades to the morgue that is Oakwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy
    Can't help Arabian Ian as I'm a Blades fan don't know Donny from adam. Think you'll find a different atmosphere at a game involving the Blades to the morgue that is Oakwell.
    Wardy I've chosen Barnsley as my adopted English team. Been coming down to see them a couple of times a season for the past 8 years. Had good and bad games but my trips have always been enjoyable.
    TBH I'll be meeting another friend who is a Blade. Attending the game with him.
    I was at your game v Orient just a couple of weeks ago. 2-2 but you will not be wanting to be reminded of that. Also at the Barnsley game v Bradford 3-1. Exellent win for us. Pity we can't do it more often. LOL

Why ? We played well against the O's absolutely battered them second half, completely one sided, They had 2 attempts and scored them both c'est la vie.

Do your Barnsley mates know you watch the Blades as well as Baaaaarnsley, I mean you went to the O's game and now you're going to the Donny V Blades game ?

Must be something about Blades matches you like ? Admit it you're secretly a Blade

Just like my football mate.
    Yes my BFC pals know and my SUFC mates accept that I favour Barnsley. I've yet to do a Barnsley/Sheff Utd derby. Of course I'll be in the Barnsley end when I do.
    BTW the first time I saw Sheff Utd was 1973 at Tannadice in the Texaco cup and Tony Currie was your star man. We won 2-0 after a 0-0 draw at B L if I remember correctly

Well the Dingles are at the Lane in 2 weeks so perhaps you should get to that game. Blades v Barnsley is not such a big deal to us mate. Now Barnsley v South Barnsley that's more of a derby. Bramall Lane is closer to Chesterfield and Rotherham

I'd love to do that game but as I said I'm a Dundee United fan and we have St. Mirren that day.
    Easy win for Barnsley that day IMO.

Game may off due to our find blend of international playing as for parking you will be fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast