+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crewe v Sheffield Utd ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

re: Crewe v Sheffield Utd ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Quote Originally Posted by NEVTHEDEV
    2-0 to the Alex(yes another clean sheet)
    Shan`t be going myself,Man flu,had it last week,can`t shake it off.
    Sorry to hear that yer a tad uncle dick Nev and hope you feel better soon. It's drinking out of those damp glasses that does it.

How times change!!

Not one prediction for a defeat - can this really be the same Alex (and fans) as 1 month ago.

Unfortunately I will buck the trend and predict a 2-1 defeat. The Alex have always acheived a poor result when the expectations rise.

I hope I am wrong. COYR

Thoughts about the game yesterday:

Having missed the last 2 home encounters due to our holiday away, I was pleasantly surprised by the performance from the lads.

* Worked hard throughout the match.
    * Started slowly, with Sheffield going very close during that opening 20 minute spell. Did well towards the end of the first half, with Brandy causing real problems down the right wing. Our best outfield player. Garratt superb, especially with the penalty save.
    * Dirty tactics from Sheffield, with a weak referee helping them in their quest for all three points.
    * Interesting & entertaining game. The wife did not fall asleep this time.
    * Could not understand why Brandy came off, to be replaced by a man who still looks as useless prior to our holiday. Ness missed a good chance late on when in a shooting position. Too languid for my liking. We lost the game when Davis made those two subs.
    * Deserved a point, although we did not create enough clear cut chances to make that happen.
    * T

[quote="alexmick"]Thoughts about the game yesterday:

Having missed the last 2 home encounters due to our holiday away, I was pleasantly surprised by the performance from the lads.

* Worked hard throughout the match.
    * Started slowly, with Sheffield going very close during that opening 20 minute spell. Did well towards the end of the first half, with Brandy causing real problems down the right wing. Our best outfield player. Garratt superb, especially with the penalty save.
    * Dirty tactics from Sheffield, with a weak referee helping them in their quest for all three points.
    * Interesting & entertaining game. The wife did not fall asleep this time.
    * Could not understand why Brandy came off, to be replaced by a man who still looks as useless prior to our holiday. Ness missed a good chance late on when in a shooting position. Too languid for my liking. We lost the game when Davis made those two subs.
    * Deserved a point, although we did not create enou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12