+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Griff and Alto

Griff and Alto

Can you both forget about what has gone on ,I'm sure it's just been a big misunderstanding of past events .. iim sure it would be good for this forum to have both you lads posting together on threads .. Don't forget a lot of us posters on here are all about, the same age apart from Rammy of course.

Have a think about it a Griff ,it's a great little forum ..

re: Griff and Alto

Alf,I don't hold grudges as you know, I can take a kick in the bollox and I can give it back just like every BOB does on here, I have not abused Griff, I have just stated my views and stood up for myself and a few other posters on here who in short, were getting short shrift from a newbie, newbie's are most welcome, but its exactly the same when visiting someone's house that you don't know, you show respect to the hosts and try not to come across as all knowing and clever.

See the Line thread, the olive branch is there, its up to him whether he takes it or not.

#crossmongbourdunity

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    #crossmongbourdunity
    I'm guessing the # refers to a Facebook or Twitter thing, which serves no purpose on here, and does not add anything to this thread in value.

# Apologiestogriff

I was applauding Alf's attempt at bringing two forums together and trying to damp down any previous bad feeling.

Perhaps my 'jokey' way of doing it wasn't the best way to do it on here.

Can I have a list of dos and donts as this may make posting a tad easier and less offensive?

Nice post Alfie & Alto

I would like to explain a bit if I may

Griff's post made sense to me because I was reading everypost when I was under attack from the munchkin and when I banned CPW CPW

Griff's was giving it 6 day's before cpw came back and made this board unbearable with his relentless argumentative bile, which it called debate.

As you will note from the post Stan put up on cpw's thread, I have rarely seen Stan so reactive with such venom, this should speak volumes to you as to the nature of the beast that is cpw

Griff has been showing his support and had some trepidation for us as a BoB collective because he felt we would come under siege from some very boring and relentless trolls who have already sucked the life out of EM (but I see on EM the fight of decent posters is making a comeback )

So personally I think we should embrace Griff and Chalkie as they have been good sources of support for me with their knowledge of the troubled boards (I took my time to rea

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger
    # Apologiestogriff
    There's no gap between the hashtag and the word, you mentalist wee tadger.

Gaz is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    # Apologiestogriff
    There's no gap between the hashtag and the word, you mentalist wee tadger.[/quote]

Sook ma dook ya walloper!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast