+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cpw-cpw update

re: cpw-cpw update

You have to be a special kind of loveable to get get banned from 5 boards. Let him back otherwise people will feel sorry for him

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    As you should know I banned cpw-cpw from SM a few days ago

I subsequently noticed he has a GLOBAL ban - meaning he can't post on any footie mad forum

I did contact my admin to check this out and see if the GLOBAL ban could be lifted

SM Admin said he has tried but is not able to lift his GLOBAL ban

I think a GLOBAL ban is automatically applied when a poster is banned from more than one board (we know he has been banned from CM)

I think I can lift his GLOBAL ban by recalling him on SM

I am reluctant to do this as per reasons for the SM ban are still at the fore for me

Just thought I'd let you know and your thoughts are welcome

Oh dear

Sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    who ...??

:-)

sadly I wont miss him !

one down
    Sadly it doesn't really matter, he will just he/she another user and start again.
    Obvious sign (if he/she attempts to hide his/her new identity) will be "liking" all of another certain members posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Not on your xmas card list then BW?

Nope not really , however am sure I wont be on his really

Its always a shame to impose a on anyone I guess , however he did tend to lead with his chin ….he wasn’t a likeable poster was he , he just snipped away at all + he posted some crap

Sorry to say I wouldn’t let him back , personally there is one more to get rid off IMO that is

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    Not on your xmas card list then BW?

Nope not really , however am sure I wont be on his really

Its always a shame to impose a on anyone I guess , however he did tend to lead with his chin ….he wasn’t a likeable poster was he , he just snipped away at all + he posted some crap

Sorry to say I wouldn’t let him back , personally there is one more to get rid off IMO that is[/quote]

Aye that Rab clown should have been banned yonks ago.
    Glad to see there are some things we both agree on.

Rab doesn't like you jj, does he? So you want him banned. On the other hand, Rab is extremely affable to those he gets on with, which is most folk on these boards.

Whereas you get on with NO-ONE, well maybe Josephine. So, do the maths; who should be next?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Rab doesn't like you jj, does he? So you want him banned. On the other hand, Rab is extremely affable to those he gets on with, which is most folk on these boards.

Whereas you get on with NO-ONE, well maybe Josephine. So, do the maths; who should be next?

Sums you up. Rab the multi-username troll threatens violence and death on others and you welcome him into your clique. And as for BW the big girls blouse who moaned about cliue posts has now joined the cliqus because he's not big enough to fight his own squabbles. Cowards and bullies stick together I suppose, because they ain't man enough of their own. Bless.
    Arfing at youse.

If you supported Carlisle you would welcome violence and death as well

You're in a shrinking group jj, and the rest of the footymad world have got your number. You're like a blind man, shooting at the world*, hoping that some bullets will hit someone. Still bringing out the "clique" and "bully" lines I see. As I've said before, when you're in the hole, stop digging.

* thanks to Deep Purple there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast