+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cpw-cpw update

re: cpw-cpw update

[quote="griff" lines I see. As I've said before, when you're in the hole, stop digging.

* thanks to Deep Purple there.[/quote]

You are a proper fud, pyshey, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Rab doesn't like you jj, does he? So you want him banned. On the other hand, Rab is extremely affable to those he gets on with, which is most folk on these boards.

Whereas you get on with NO-ONE, well maybe Josephine. So, do the maths; who should be next?

Sums you up. Rab the multi-username troll threatens violence and death on others and you welcome him into your clique. And as for BW the big girls blouse who moaned about cliue posts has now joined the cliqus because he's not big enough to fight his own squabbles. Cowards and bullies stick together I suppose, because they ain't man enough of their own. Bless.
    Arfing at youse. [/quote]

do one you lemon

Quote Originally Posted by "SlideySam" lines I see. As I've said before, when you're in the hole, stop digging.

* thanks to Deep Purple there.[/quote

And, right on cue, here comes JoJo. Or is it BobfromLinwood, er, no wait a minute it's Sambo. No, I must have got that wrong, they don't live in California and run a successful business so it must be JustJoe who displayed so many symptoms of PMT and bitchiness that she has since been known to me as...Josephine. Hello lass, how are you?

I may have got that wrong though, it may be HandicappedBhoy who can't get around too well and got a large compensation award, though, hold on, didn't he recently chan

Quote Originally Posted by "griff" lines I see. As I've said before, when you're in the hole, stop digging.

* thanks to Deep Purple there.[/quote

And, right on cue, here comes JoJo. Or is it BobfromLinwood, er, no wait a minute it's Sambo. No, I must have got that wrong, they don't live in California and run a successful business so it must be JustJoe who displayed so many symptoms of PMT and bitchiness that she has since been known to me as...Josephine. Hello lass, how are you?

I may have got that wrong though, it may be HandicappedBhoy who can't get around too well and got a large compensation awar

At least I have some. Where are all yours?

Oh dear. Down to one now.

Griff has mates, Tricky, BW, Rab, Pents and Kel OYF!!! x a trillion, billion, zillion.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Griff has mates, Tricky, BW, Rab, Pents and Kel OYF!!! x a trillion, billion, zillion.

Will you look at those two; both peas in a pod. Right about now they'll be falling into each other's arms, trying to convince each other that the world loves them, but each secretly knowing that it's not true. Where are our friends, they ask, where are our allies? Alas, hope dies like an unfed fire.

Shall we leave them to their obsessives tryst? Shall we? Shall we?

Aw, bless.

Nobody on CM to play with, ah bless.

Tick Tock!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123