+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

Remember the fantastic episode with Manuel's pet rat, which he also called Basil

2016 takes yet another of my musical heroes, Greg Lake.

Name:  greg.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  87.9 KB

RIP Greg, and thanks for the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxHGxQw9ws

Name:  1cb9b949a06bfb821179541b36ebe3.png.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  91.4 KB

Also gone a very great actor maybe, Peter Vaughan. I say maybe because I have the feeling possibly he was just being himself.

For me his best parts were as Wolfie's potential father in law in Citizen Smith and the in house hard case in Porridge.

RIP Peter.
    Last edited by WOODLANDSWOLF; 09-12-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Name:  a.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  107.9 KB

Zsa Zsa Gabor, died of heart failure aged 99. What a cracker she was.

RIP old girl.

Rick Parfitt RIP

Hopefully Rick's passing will round off what's been a prettty miserable year for Rock'n'Roll

Gutted another Rock 'n' Roll Legend leaves us!! RIP Rick

Brilliant track Eve! RIP Rick Parfitt and thanks for your contribution to some great music!

The Quo have been wrongly mocked for decades. For some reason they became an easy target.
    You don't stay on top of your game for 50 years if you can only play three chords.

Bless you Rick, it's probably about time you had a rest.

RIP Rick Parfitt, easily recognised music and tunes from Status Quo, after all his health problems down the years he can rest in peace.

George Michael passed away at home, age 53.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)