+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

RIP Hilda

RIP Jean Alexander, she played the unforgettable Hilda Ogden in Coronation Street, she also appeared in Last of the summer wine.

Garry Sprake ex Leeds United keeper gone at 71. Hatefull team but a bloody good keeeper.

RIP Garry.

This is getting scary - 18 months younger than me! RIP Gary, you certainly were a great 'keeper!

RIP Craig Gill, Inspiral Carpets drummer only 44 years old! great band and a mainstay of the Madchester scene of the late 80's early 90's.

Last edited by Evewolf65; 22-11-2016 at 07:35 PM. Reason: 8

Sad news, RIP Craig Gill, the track above is my favourite by The Inspiral Carpets.

I only just noticed recently (on youtube) that the actor David Swift had passed away this year.
    Most people might not know who he is or was as an actor, but I loved his role as the ageing balding randy news presenter Henry Davenport, in the hit Ch4 sitcom Drop the dead donkey.

Here he is in this pic with his nemesis on that show, the awful Sally Smedley lol

Name:  1864.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  44.5 KB

The great Andrew Sachs has died aged 86. He didn't kick the bucket, Basil hit him over the head with it!

RIP Andrew, thanks for the memories and laughs.

Thats a shame Woody, Im a fan of Fawlty Towers and I cant believe that we've lost the man who brought us Manuel.

Ive also recently noticed that Pete Burns passed away last month. He was the lead singer of the group Dead or alive, and they famously did the song 'You spin me right round, like a record...'

This was him in about 1988-89 when they were at the top of their careers.

Name:  Dead-Or-Alive-You-Spin-Me-Round.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  26.5 KB
    Last edited by Acido; 02-12-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Sad news and RIP Andrew Sachs. Fawlty Towers is one of my favourite all time comedies. Andrew Sachs played the part of Manuel so well and teamed up well with John Cleese.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)