+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

Here in the States, Spike tV used to do a Bond marathon every Thanksgiving weekend. Moore was the Bond that I most associated with the characer (probably due to him being in the most movies). The Moore era was more campy and whimsical than the Connery movies, but as a kid I enjoyed them. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Here in the States, Spike tV used to do a Bond marathon every Thanksgiving weekend. Moore was the Bond that I most associated with the characer (probably due to him being in the most movies). The Moore era was more campy and whimsical than the Connery movies, but as a kid I enjoyed them. RIP
    Hey Mich Cowboy!!, Im glad to see that you are a fan whether it was down to Moore being 'campy' or not...

Former Coronation Street star Roy Barraclough dies aged 81, well remembered for his role as Alec Gilroy. I also remember him for his double act with Les Dawson.

RIP Roy Barraclough.

Roy Barraclough Info

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Former Coronation Street star Roy Barraclough dies aged 81, well remembered for his role as Alec Gilroy. I also remember him for his double act with Les Dawson.

RIP Roy Barraclough.

Roy Barraclough Info
    It really was a great side act, him and Les Dawson.

I saw six men kicking and punching my mother in law. The wife said, "Are you going to help?"

I said "No, six should be enough."

Apologies but any excuse for a timeless un PC Les Dawson classic mother in law gag.

Legend.

Another great from the glorius non PC past bites the dust. RIP big Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    It really was a great side act, him and Les Dawson.

I saw six men kicking and punching my mother in law. The wife said, "Are you going to help?"

I said "No, six should be enough."

Apologies but any excuse for a timeless un PC Les Dawson classic mother in law gag.

Legend.
    Don't apologise mate, screw the barstwards.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Don't apologise mate, screw the barstwards.
    The mother in law said "When you're dead, I'll dance on your grave."

I said "Good I'm being buried at sea."

Timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    The mother in law said "When you're dead, I'll dance on your grave."

I said "Good I'm being buried at sea."

Timeless.
    Keep em coming mate. A fitting tribute. Didn't they do the sketch were they were the two old biddies gossiping over wall in the terrace backyard. A style of comedy and a way of life that is long gone unfortunately.

Bloody hell Peter Sallis [the voice of Wallace in Wallace and Gromitt] gone as well. Mind you he was 96. Well done that man and RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Bloody hell Peter Sallis [the voice of Wallace in Wallace and Gromitt] gone as well. Mind you he was 96. Well done that man and RIP.
    Aww no, the wonderful and charming voice of Wallace has gone.
    It wont be the same watching it anymore, and hearing his voice say the word 'Gromit!!'.
    RIP Mr Peter Sallis.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)