+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

Just putting my towel down on this sunbed early doors...

re: O/T Celebrity R.I.P.'s #4

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    Just putting my towel down on this sunbed early doors...

I cant get used to seeing you as a NON mod on here now Sweeney. Maybe it was down to all those appalling tacky ****o flicks you used to admit to.

Motown singer Jimmy Ruffin dies, aged 78.

RIP Jimmy.

- view external link

Mike Nichols passed away, a noted director he is one of only a dozen personalities to win an Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy and a Grammy. He directed all the major stars of his day from Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor to Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffmann, Jeremy Irons, and Glenn Close. He made a star out of Whoopee Goldberg. His best known works were The Birdcage, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff, Waiting for Godot and the multi-award winning film, The Graduate. He once had four Broadway shows running simultaneously.

Some other well known works were: Barefoot in the Park (starring newcomer Robert Redford); The Odd Couple, The Death of a Salesman, and the Monty Python musical comedy Spamalot.

He died at age 83.

Phillip Hughes: Australian batsman dies, aged 25

Australia Test batsman Phillip Hughes has died aged 25, two days after being hit on the head by a delivery during a domestic match in Sydney.

RIP Phil Hughes. - view external link

RIP Phyllis Dorothy James AkA PD James authoress of Adam dalgliesh amongst others.a fine innings at 94 and out

RIP Malcolm Finlayson, former Wolves goalkeeper, who has died at the age of 84.

- view external link

Not a huge celebrity, but another influential musician, Clive Palmer, founder member of The Incredible String Band died earlier this week aged 71.

Clive is on the right in the photo.

RIP Clive. - view external link

PD James, aka "the Queen of Crime", writer of 20 successful mystery books and the creator of Detective Adam Dalgleish passed away at age 94 yesterday. Her books sold in the millions.

Ian McLagan, keyboard man for The Small Faces and The Faces has died after complications with a stroke. RIP

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)