+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for all the Cark nockers

for all the Cark nockers

And the Clark knockers as well
    Maybe he was getting the very best out of this squad of div 1 journeymen bad as it may have been

you really think a new manager is going to make this lot better players ?

i said it before been waching the blues for 58 years worst squad i can remember and thats a fact when we were in the old div 3 the team was better

anyway you wanted him out and he has gone ,i dont think the team are happy about his sacking if you read all the reports ,however they are pros and should perform accordingly

re: for all the Cark nockers

This was a result that had been in the cards irrespective of who was in the dug out. They are LC's men and, as you say, are meant to be professional.
    We are in the bottom 3 with a horrendous goal difference: At this point in time a ten point deduction would be a blessing, as it would force me to be realistic about our prospects and destiny, rather than my misplaced optimism which keeps resurfacing.

Quote Originally Posted by cello
    This was a result that had been in the cards irrespective of who was in the dug out. They are LC's men and, as you say, are meant to be professional.
    We are in the bottom 3 with a horrendous goal difference: At this point in time a ten point deduction would be a blessing, as it would force me to be realistic about our prospects and destiny, rather than my misplaced optimism which keeps resurfacing.

i honestly think clark was sqeezing the max out of this squad ,regardless of all the finger waving until the entire borad are history there is little hope who ever comes in as manager there will be no money for players and resement from the current squad will not help matters
    i really wish we would go **** up tomorrow and start afresh 10 points and all

whoever they get in will surely not make the same mistakes as todays selection , it was as if the football manager formerly known as lee clark was back , at least three players were out of position, packwood and edgar or caddis and packwood with edgar in midfield , but caddis gleeson novak and cotterill in midfield ? dont make me laugh , and the caretaker seriously thinks he's a candidate ???? thankfully i'm on holiday and missed the match.
    Any manager with half an ounce of sense would have dropped robinson and at least played players in their correct position.
    If Rowett takes over at least he has the defensive nowse to sort out the defence.
    its bad but not hopeless , i'm off to watch a cornish under 15's game tomorrow ,my cousins lad is playing centre half he's a blues fan ,damned sure he wont do as bad as our lot today

I agree with Bolt - Lee Clark was doing a half decent job - not great, but today's debacle shows that he was probably the last little bit of glue holding the team together. Even the fans who were belting out KRO from the Tilton after we went 4 or 5 nil down (I forget) were no longer able to keep the ship afloat. But, in my opinion, casting aspersions at Clark or the players misses the point that it is the owners who have kicked the guts out of the club and they are the ones to be held responsible. Lee Clark and the players are the scapegoats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresnoblue
    it is the owners who have kicked the guts out of the club and they are the ones to be held responsible. Lee Clark and the players are the scapegoats.
    IF you can explain to me how the owners are responsible for the abysmal play by Robinson & Grounds that led to the first goals which completely stuffed things up before they had got started - the owners are an irrelevance in a display like this. Bolt says they are Lee Clark's players well here's some surprising news they are Birmingham City players first and foremost; in any other jobs people who "performed" like Robinson, Grounds, Cotterill, Donaldson, Novak & Davis would be sacked. I also remind you that they are adults as well as professionals, they should stop sulking and do their jobs. If that is doing there jobs to the best of their ability, they should be replaced by those who will actually try.

An apology from Robinson is a joke. he should retire.

If they are "Lee Cla

Quote Originally Posted by aKROKiwi
    it is the owners who have kicked the guts out of the club and they are the ones to be held responsible. Lee Clark and the players are the scapegoats.
    IF you can explain to me how the owners are responsible for the abysmal play by Robinson & Grounds that led to the first goals which completely stuffed things up before they had got started - the owners are an irrelevance in a display like this. Bolt says they are Lee Clark's players well here's some surprising news they are Birmingham City players first and foremost; in any other jobs people who "performed" like Robinson, Grounds, Cotterill, Donaldson, Novak & Davis would be sacked. I also remind you that they are adults as well as professionals, they should stop sulking and do their jobs. If that is doing there jobs to the best of their ability, they should be replaced by those who will actually try.

An apology from Robinson is a

I'm not sure how Clark was responsible for that fiasco.

I never played in a team that was beaten 0-8; I was always ashamed when we lost 0-3 even if our opponents were vastly superior. I experienced 1-5 and 2-7 but at least we scored and in both instances I don't recall thinking any of our blokes didn't try.

I'm not interested in Clark; he's ancient history but I don't see why any one should be let off making excuses for him.

However I am worried for the immediate and intermediate future; that was an even worse performance than when "Blues Best Ever Squad" were beaten 0-7 at St Andrews by Liverpool in the Cup. Now that is harsh criticism!!

PS Are we going to Molineux and The City ground?

Tin HATS and BLACKED out Glasses and of course Ear Muffs should suffice for the 2 trips

How about the Flak Jacket -or are we firing the cannons?

The club is in a bit of an "I am blind and my dog is dead" state at this time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)