+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hope you boys had a good day out :)

hope you boys had a good day out :)

I take it being soooooo quiet on here this afternoon you lads went along to welcome NL home...

Sadly I had to do with on line but still...

GET IN

re: hope you boys had a good day out :)

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    I take it being soooooo quiet on here this afternoon you lads went along to welcome NL home...

Sadly I had to do with on line but still...

GET IN
    Hi mate.In answer to did we welcome NL home,in the tone of duff man on the simpsons OOOOOH YEEEAAAAAAHH.Fcking fantastic AT,very nervy at 2.1 usual panic stations.Then lonners gets hold of ball and releases it,and one or two groans near,and including me,keep the fcking ball waste time I thought,but unlike our dougie super neil had left super davies on half way line,and lonners found him well he scored a lovely calm finnish into empty net.FCKING TREEMENDOUS!!! ONE NEIL LENNON.THERES ONLY ONE NEIL LENNON.Vela got great reception coming on aswel I thought.

Thoroughly enjoyed the match.
    Can't say we always looked like scoring - there is a lack of quality up front - but we were organised, played with urgency and there were flashes of fantastic football.
    It's such a breath of fresh air seeing Lennon on the touchline shouting, bawling, pointing, after two years of Dougie standing there lifelessly as he came up with his next cunning chess move.

Plenty of teams as poor as Brentford have come to the Macron and looked like the home team. Apart from a spell towards the end, they were never really in it.

Like I say, I watched on line so unfortunately just what I interpreted, not sure if its confidence or improved fitness but the legs seemed to run right up to the final whistle, a month ago the nerves, low confidence and lack of fitness we would have ended up at 2-2 but to get through those nerves and walk away 3-1 speaks volumes. hand on heart, I thought he would have fluffed the empty net but fair play, composed finish.

Made up, you all had a great first home game.

Brilliant day out, bowt ****ing time, mind

Thought Chungy, Danns and Spearing were good, Mark Davies showed why he's been missed, cracking goal, glad Craig Davies put the the game to bead with his Superlative Finish

Anyway it's now time to get Pleasantly Pissed

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood

Thought Chungy, Danns and Spearing were good, Mark Davies showed why he's been missed, cracking goal, glad Craig Davies put the the game to bead with his Superlative Finish

Beat you to it blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore

Beat you to it blood. [/quote]

Nowt like getting pleasantly Pissed, whats

Been a long time, so i'm going to make the most of it, Cheers to all us Bowton Fans

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood

Hey Blood, the Macron was bouncing for a change today, especially after our third goal. I think we both predicted a 3-1 win to us. We're going to Blackpool away, I think we might even get the train from Horwich, if you fancy getting pissed in Blackpool, let me know!

We would have lost that match today if Freedman was still in charge.

It wasn't a perfect performance by a long way, Lennon was going bananas at some of the shananagans going on. But at last they showed some guts and determination and gave it 150%, which is all we want.

Lennon was the last person I wanted at the Bolton, but I think he will sort out the problems along with his staff who were just as
    pro- active on the touchline.

All I want is to look forward to the match during the week, to be entertained . Today we were entertained, it was kami kazi as usual near the end but we thoroughly deserved our win.

The lager and whisky will taste good toneet.

Eric, I think I've found you a tasty looking bird, that might be your cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)