+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 10)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 10)

In a week where thoughts of the return of Average Joe were well and truly kicked into touch and TFA spat out his dummy so far he nearly took out someone's eye here in the US, Blade_Hater picks up a win and 36pts with NeztheMiller and wathrufc taking 2nd and 3rd respectively. A quintet of donkeys, FrickleyAway, mmniall, Rotherman, Tenpast_Chelsea and villamiller have to settle for 8pts and a fine pair of ears apiece.

pip_y's lead at the top is down to less than 20pts but he does have a game in hand over a couple of his nearest rivals. At the bottom a number of players have already missed their allotment of 4 or more so need to post every week to the end of the season.

Week 10
    Winner: Blade _Hater 36pts 2x8 (Leeds, Cambridge), 1x7 (Southend), 4x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: NeztheMiller 28pts
    3rd: wathrufc 27pts
    Donkeys: FrickleyAway, mmniall, Rotherman, Tenpast_Chelsea, villamiller 8pts
    Players: 22
    Average: 16pts
    Goal scorers: Berahino (pen) (WBA), Antennuci (Leeds), Forte (Oldham

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 10)

As much as I was on a high last week I'm absolutely gutted this week ,didn't even get to see brin for a gloat .".oh well

[quote="villamiller".oh well [/quote]

I'll gloat now then for this week...

Curly9...game on this season pal...

I'm only here cos Brin phoned me and begged me to stay in and kick his arse...he said Frickley and Villa offer no competition...he's not wrong!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    I'm only here cos Brin phoned me and begged me to stay in and kick his arse...he said Frickley and Villa offer no competition...he's not wrong!!! Lol
    I hope Brin didn't offer you any financial incentives as we are strictly amateur on here as you can tell from the state of some of the predictions.

BTW - I will gladly enter a proxy across the board 2-1 for you (with no goal scorer) late on Friday/early Saturday when I see you haven't posted for a one pound added to your end of season donation to charity each time I do it

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    I hope Brin didn't offer you any financial incentives as we are strictly amateur on here as you can tell from the state of some of the predictions.

BTW - I will gladly enter a proxy across the board 2-1 for you (with no goal scorer) late on Friday/early Saturday when I see you haven't posted for a one pound added to your end of season donation to charity each time I do it [/quote]

Not a prayer of getting owt out of him pal...he's got nappies to buy soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Curly9...game on this season pal...
    Shhhh! I'm trying to lurk inconspicuously!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin

BTW - I will gladly enter a proxy across the board 2-1 for you (with no goal scorer) late on Friday/early Saturday when I see you haven't posted for a one pound added to your end of season donation to charity each time I do it [/quote]

Not a prayer of getting owt out of him pal...he's got nappies to buy soon...[/quote]

I'll deal at that CA Miller cheers - that should wind Brin up a bit...