+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley or QPR...Can we hope?

re: Burnley or QPR...Can we hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    With Burnley currently trailing at home to Everton can we hope that either team will fail to get more than 11 points this season?
    QPR have the financial clout to rescue the situation but I dont think that Burnley will push the boat out in an attempt to survive.
    Up until the last few games they were a hard side to break down but now they are leaking goals and are still finding it hard to score.
    Or am I just getting my hopes up?

How many goals did your defence leak on Saturday. . .? [/quote]

not as many as you

enjoy the bummings you get every week from now till the end of the season.[/quote]

Like you did ..

Lolz.

The problem with Burnley is they don't score enough goals. If you can't score goals the most you'd end up with is 38 points, and that's if you hadn't lost a single game all season, which probably wouldn't be enough to stay up anyway.

Burnley have a better squad than what we had in the Prem. Every side has had a better squad. Ultimately though if you don't start scoring there's no chance of staying up. I think you will go down, but I reckon you'll get more than 11 points no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    With Burnley currently trailing at home to Everton can we hope that either team will fail to get more than 11 points this season?
    QPR have the financial clout to rescue the situation but I dont think that Burnley will push the boat out in an attempt to survive.
    Up until the last few games they were a hard side to break down but now they are leaking goals and are still finding it hard to score.

not as many as you

enjoy the bummings you get every week from now till the end of the season.[/quote]

Like you did .. [/quote]

absolutely. it took years to get over. we still bear the scars now.

that's what you have to look forward to ;-)

not as many as you

Like you did .. [/quote]

that's what you have to look forward to ;-)[/quote]

not as many as you

Like you did .. [/quote]

tha

not as many as you

Like you did .. [/quote]

absolutely. it took years to

There is no way burnley or qpr's team are anywhere near as bad as ours from back then. They'll both get a lot more than 11 points. I dont think any team will be that **** ever again in the prem so our record should be safe forever.

not as many as you

Like yo

You need to get a life ya sad ******* .. Better still concentrate on your own team getting out of the championship this season and not having the heartache of a wembley play off defeat to a last minute goal.. How many goals did your defence leak on a Saturday. . .? I wish you well for the season especially my mate OTR who puts up proper posts not schite like this.. [/quote]

A lot of anger there Alfinyalcabo. Is that what the Premier League does to you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)