+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burnley or QPR...Can we hope?

re: Burnley or QPR...Can we hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    With Burnley currently trailing at home to Everton can we hope that either team will fail to get more than 11 points this season?
    QPR have the financial clout to rescue the situation but I dont think that Burnley will push the boat out in an attempt to survive.
    Up until the last few games they were a hard side to break down but now they are leaking goals and are still finding it hard to score.
    Or am I just getting my hopes up?

How many goals did your defence leak on Saturday. . .? [/quote]

not as many as you

enjoy the bummings you get every week from

Quote Originally Posted by sheffieldrams
    With Burnley currently trailing at home to Everton can we hope that either team will fail to get more than 11 points this season?
    QPR have the financial clout to rescue the situation but I dont think that Burnley will push the boat out in an attempt to survive.
    Up until the last few games they were a hard side to break down but now they are leaking goals and are still finding it hard to score.

You need to get a life ya sad ******* .. Better still concentrate on your own team getting out of the championship this season and not having the heartache of a wembley play off defeat to a last minute goal.. How many goals did your defence leak on a Saturday. . .? I wish you well for the season especially my mate OTR who puts up proper posts not schite like this.. [/quote]

A lot of anger there Alfiny

Truth of the matter is to beat our record you need 12 points. Over the 38 games that works out at about 0.3 points per game, call it 1 point per 3 games. Burnley have 4 from 9, QPR 4 from 8, both averaging what they would need to beat our record, although I'm sure their aims would be a bit higher than that.

Although saying that, only took us 6 games to get to 4 points. After 9 games we had 5, so going on that average, Burnley will be the lowest scoring team in terms of points in a PL season

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

You need to get a life ya sad ******* .. I wish you well for the season especially my mate OTR who puts up proper posts not schite like this.. [/quote]

No offence intended.[/quote]

Weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

You need to get a life ya sad ******* .. Better still concentrate on your own team getting out of the championship this season and not having the heartache of a wembley play off defeat to a last minute goal.. How many goals did your defence leak on a Saturday. . .? I wish you well for the season especially my mate OTR who puts up proper posts not schite l

Quote Originally Posted by sheffieldrams

You need to get a life ya sad ******* .. Better still concentrate on your own team getting out of the championship this season and not having the heartache of a wembley play off defeat to a last minute goal.. How many goals did your defence leak on a Saturday. . .? I wish you well for the season especiall

Well we have made the magic 12 points and are out of the bottom three for the tine being .. Onwards and upwards.

It will be a struggle all season, but good to see you getting a run of results, gutted that QPR seem to be having a resurgence though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)