+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hold your nerve and keep the faith...

re: Hold your nerve and keep the faith...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    ok results have gone against you recently but you've been unlucky with injuries and what not.
    Your squad is a strong one and when key players return there is no doubt in my mind that you will make the play offs at the very least(and I'm a Notts fan).
    You will come out of this bad patch pretty soon..and pretty soon you'll be back in the top six until the end of this season.

Stop taking the P out of them...[/quote]

Yeah man, be an idiot like Joe Pass or a smarty pants like EP, that's what we are used to in here.[/quote]

It's ok, let them have some fun. I read the stats on most games and the luck that Notts are enjoying at the moment is incredible. Anyone there on Saturday will tell you how they should have lost. It's not the first game either. Fair do's to them, you make hay whilst the

re: Hold your nerve and keep the faith...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Not taking the mick,but like I have said before you have a good squad of players and over the season this will count big time as other teams with smaller/less dynamic squads struggle with injuries/suspensions etc.
    You will make the top six with ease if not automatic promotion.
    As regards my beloved Notts County...yes we are doing very well thank you very much at the moment(with little help from Forest)..long may it continue...now wouldn't be nice to see both Forest and Notts go up this season?
    Right where is my Prozac?
    I think the injury gods are conspiring against us already though.
    [/quote]

Had to look at the date this was posted, Thought I was looking at a post from last season, or even the previous season.

Poor poor Forest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123