+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Stoke - Official Match Thread

re: West Ham v Stoke - Official Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    MOTM for us today imo had to be Adrian.

Collins and Tomkins also had very good games.

Song looked shocking, was Stoke City's best passer.
    Sorry but I thought Collins was average - poor marking for their second and they should have scored again when Diouf had a free header because Collins wasn't marking him again.

I like his wholehearted play but he does make some awful errors.

Valencia man of the match for turning it around. Thought Jenkinson did ok too.[/quote]

He does indeed make quite a few ***** errors and trust me i think we need an upgrade come jan but i think he did well in the context of the game and based on how our other players performed.

Valencia had a good 2nd half but still tried to do to much when easier options were on. But as i said, he keeps improving.

Adrian gets

Some sporting websites saying that Sam "turned it around second half by deploying two up front and using the diamond"...

Being picky and cynical...,. I still can't work out why we didn't just carry on from the previous games and start with that anyway ????

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I'd take Valencia off, it's all been a bit of a culture shock I think.
    Stop thinking [/quote]

It was the kick up the backside he needed (aside from all the kicks he received from the Stoke players), clearly my words were motivational.

Sam's body language also left a lot to be desired, it's a good job that I'm in the Chicken Run next week otherwise I'd give the slouching c.unt a piece of my mind. [/quote]

For what?

Slouching?

Dearly me.

Slouches out! Straight backed managers only need apply!

You're reaching now[/quote]

Absolutely!

Not just slouching either. He was slouching in his chair chewing gum and then shuffled over and started sipping coffee from a a non West Ham plastic mug on the edge of the

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    MOTM for us today imo had to be Adrian.

Collins and Tomkins also had very good games.

Song looked shocking, was Stoke City's best passer.
    Sorry but I thought Collins was average - poor marking for their second and they should have scored again when Diouf had a free header because Collins wasn't marking him again.

I like his wholehearted play but he does make some awful errors.

Valencia man of the match for turning it around. Thought Jenkinson did ok too.[/quote]

He does indeed make quite a few ***** errors and trust me i think we need an upgrade come jan but i think he did well in the context of the game and based on how our other players performed.

Valencia had a good 2nd half but still tried to do to much when easier options were on. Bu

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Btw am i the only one who cant wait for the day Stoke City are relgated?
    No. Horrible club, worst and most ignorant fans in the PL (probably f_ucking England), and without a shadow of doubt the most horrible, despicable sh1tehole of a city it's ever been my misfortune to visit. The only place on the planet that would be significantly improved by a nuclear strike.

It is appropriate the main industry in Stoke is the manufacture of f_ucking toilet bowls and urinals.

You might not have noticed Whisky, but it aint Tony Pulis and Rory Delap long throws any more.

Stoke fans probably feel as happy about their team as we do about ours,which has also changed. I couldnt see a weakness... a great mixture of strength pace and guile,and character. What's not to like.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    I'd take Valencia off, it's all been a bit of a culture shock I think.
    Stop thinking [/quote]

It was the kick up the backside he needed (aside from all the kicks he received from the Stoke players), clearly my words were motivational.

Sam's body language also left a lot to be desired, it's a good job that I'm in the Chicken Run next week otherwise I'd give the slouching c.unt a piece of my mind. [/quote]

For what?

Slouching?

Dearly me.

Slouches out! Straight backed managers only need apply!

You're reaching now[/quote]

Absolutely!

Not just slouching either. He was slouching in his chair chewing gum and then shuffled over and started sipping coffee from

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveep
    You might not have noticed Whisky, but it aint Tony Pulis and Rory Delap long throws any more.

Stoke fans probably feel as happy about their team as we do about ours,which has also changed. I couldnt see a weakness... a great mixture of strength pace and guile,and character. What's not to like.?
    Ask Aaron Ramsey what's not to like. Bloke gets his leg broken by Stoke's resident thug, Ryan Shawcross. Shawcross is treated like some kind of f_ucking hero. Next time ramsey plays at Stoke he is mercilessly booed by the sh1t who I consider to be among the most, if not the most, ignorant crowd in English football.

And even you can't deny the place itself is an absolute cess pit. And Pulis may have gone but Shawcross hasn't. And of course finally, Mark Hughes is bloody Welsh.

Apart from all that I love them.

C()nts.

Hammerman69 or anyone else who wnet yesterday, some Stoke fans on thier forum claiming our fans were making monkey noises at the Stoke black players and that they were also throwing coins at the players.

Trust you can confirm that they are talking complete bo11ocks.

Same forum they are moaning at our timewasting, dirty tactics and long ball style.

Glad they never done any of that under Tony Pullis.

Agree with the whiskeyman. stoke fans are total muppets and are the most byeassed crowd in the land.and agree with jimmy id be over the moon if they went down.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)