+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA Cup - ticket prices

FA Cup - ticket prices

They've reduced the prices to £15 and £10 concessions. My thoughts? Top of the minimum level for acceptance by the Alex fans.

I'm not going to Gatwick Airport this week; two weeks is too long to go without a 'fix'; so I'll buy my ticket for November 8.

re: FA Cup - ticket prices

Good idea, go the Alex it's cheaper than Airport parking !

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    They've reduced the prices to £15 and £10 concessions. My thoughts? Top of the minimum level for acceptance by the Alex fans.

I'm not going to Gatwick Airport this week; two weeks is too long to go without a 'fix'; so I'll buy my ticket for November 8.
    Surprised me that one. After the Bolton farce, I did not think they would reduce these prices. Fair enough pricing for a juicy all first division tie. £25 for the two of us is not too bad. Now we have to get motivated to get ourselves along to the game. Can you pay on the door, Alex Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick

Can you pay on the door, Alex Leicester?[/quote]

Well I won't pay on the door! I'll telephone, pay and pick up the ticket on the night. The last thing I want is someone nicking my beautifully proportioned and positioned little red plastic seat! :-D

Well I won't pay on the door! I'll telephone, pay and pick up the ticket on the night. The last thing I want is someone nicking my beautifully proportioned and positioned little red plastic seat! :-D[/quote]

Yes, but is it the same discounted price if you pay on the day? Cannot see our dirty plastic seats being taken to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick

Well I won't pay on the door! I'll telephone, pay and pick up the ticket on the night. The last thing I want is someone nicking my beautifully proportioned and positioned little red plastic seat! :-D[/quote]

Yes, but is it the same discounted price if you pay on the day? Cannot see our dirty plastic seats being taken to be honest.[/quote]

That I can't answer. It does not say so on the OS, but then the OS is not the oracle it should be. :-) I'll ask when I phone tomorrow.

Yes, but is it the same discounted price if you pay on the day? Cannot see our dirty plastic seats being taken to be honest.[/quote]

That I can't answer. It does not say so on the OS, but then the OS is not the oracle it should be

Well, it will obviously be good if AL checks, but the club never in my knowledge charges extra on the day for any match, and the OS says

"Prices will be fixed across the board for both home and away supporters, with no supporter paying more than £15."

So they are saying there is no increase from £15 to be feared. (I notice £10 was the minimum for any match in this round - suspect Blades more reasonable about pricing than the Trotters were.)

NB "Tickets are on general sale NOW from the ticket office & club shop and season ticket holders have until 5:00pm on Tues 4th Nov to claim their seat."

I wouldn't leave it till too late on the day Mick to try and buy your own seat, even if unsold. I left it late for the JPT tie, and went to buy 15 minutes before kick off. Obviously no difficulty getting in, but late on they don't print specific tickets, to cope with a rush they each had a sheaf of pre-printed ones to hand and were only able to give me the closest to my own that member of staff

[quote="ShropshireAlex"]Well, it will obviously be good if AL checks, but the club never in my knowledge charges extra on the day for any match, and the OS says

"Prices will be fixed across the board for both home and away supporters, with no supporter paying more than £15."

So they are saying there is no increase from £15 to be feared. (I notice £10 was the minimum for any match in this round - suspect Blades more reasonable about pricing than the Trotters were.)

NB "Tickets are on general sale NOW from the ticket office & club shop and season ticket holders have until 5:00pm on Tues 4th Nov to claim their seat."

I wouldn't leave it till too late on the day Mick to try and buy your own seat, even if unsold. I left it late for the JPT tie, and went to buy 15 minutes before kick off. Obviously no difficulty getting in, but late on they don't print specific tickets, to cope with a rush they each had a sheaf of pre-printed ones to hand and were only able t