+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any of you remember an Aussie Red we had here before?

Any of you remember an Aussie Red we had here before?

When I first joined this forum, I dunno when myself, was this forum up in the 1990s or the Noughties?

There was an Aussie Red whom I used to correspond via email. I forget his or ID, does anyone remember, maybe EP might?

But the unique thing was that he worked as an Australian Senator's assistant, so he used to reply with the official Senate email addy.

I wonder what's become of him. With my fascination with Whitlam and his passing, I suddenly recalled the memorable to and fro we had with emails. No FBs back then or any other method of chat. Will be great if I could somehow reacquaint with him. I do hope if he's still a Red.

re: Any of you remember an Aussie Red we had here before?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    When I first joined this forum, I dunno when myself, was this forum up in the 1990s or the Noughties?

There was an Aussie Red whom I used to correspond via email. I forget his or ID, does anyone remember, maybe EP might?
    Can I remember him???? I've just checked my extensive 'past posters' file and I can tell you every post he made, what southern hemisphere time it was, and even what colour underpants he was wearing at the time.

To be serious the does ring a bell, but I can't recall anything remotely recent. As far as I am aware the MAD network started in the early noughties. I only registered on it when the old 'Rivals' network finished. If you could ask for the old search facility to be reinstated it might be easier to track him down.

Yeah i remember the Australian fella

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

Yeah i remember the Australian fella
    The only Aussie Red you remember Es*** was probably a Shiraz-lol

At least he the class to drink wine. Your version of class is a night out at the local swigging 2 pints and a bag of crisps, thereafter behaving like a drunken floozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus
    At least he the class to drink wine. Your version of class is a night out at the local swigging 2 pints and a bag of crisps, thereafter behaving like a drunken floozy.

Have you been stalking me again?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Have you been stalking me again?[/quote]

The only way he could stalk you 61, is if you have a tendency to attend the odd Malaysian brothel