+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Papa Watch

Papa Watch

How long before he gets the old heave ho on FF?

#prayforpapa

re: Papa Watch

The FF mods are currently meeting at Pompey Mad headquarters to discuss what they will do with Papa.

Well seeing as he became a Grandad, I guess 'The Old ****' is a suitable for Papa.

Very amusing to see him posting there, has the phrase "where were you when you were ****" ever been so apt?

Uncle Albert seems to be a reasonable charity thief, and he should have some respect for being on so many ships that have been sunk or torpedoed. As for the rest, largely oxygen thieves, especially the poison dwarf. It's like a really, really bad episode of Last Of The Summer Wine over there.

I give it less than a week before one of the power mad ones wields a sword and fills a sock.

Judged by the woeful Grandad humour in his latest post, can't see him being banned...more likely to be invited out for a pint at Wetherspoons!!

Thread should be 'Papa sweep'.

I reckon he will wear them down in about 5 days.

When ploppy lose on Saturday, he'll go around a few hours after, assuming he's online! Failing that I'll go with next Monday.

I think there's only one active mod on FF now anyway and that's Jim.

Bulc pops in occasionally but he certainly wouldn't pull a card.

Although the finger of suspicion fell on a number of different power mad ones when you were originally banned, wasn't it Jim that actually filled his sock and hit the button?

Thanks Papa, I don't get here as often these days but reading through the 'Connoly' thread (they can't even spell his properly) has given me 10 minutes of laughter. Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast