+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 11) + PL FA Cup 1st Round Draw

Results, Table and Chat (Week 11) + PL FA Cup 1st Round Draw

It was nice of Frickley to pick a symmetrical set of fixtures with the 10 results, in order, ending HHHAAADDDD. SPERMY takes advantage collecting 40pts and more than doubles his season's tally and having already missed 6 he'll need many more similar weeks to mount a challenge. wathrufc and Blade_Hater take the other two podium spots and with pip_y having a bad week the former takes over at the top of the league rather earlier than was expected. As usual, a couple of Premiership bankers yielded the most points and in Rotherman's case, the only points, as he picked up just 4 and a pair of donkey ears.

In addition to being a normal week, week 12 will draw all it's fixtures from the FA Cup and will be PL FA Cup 1st round. Normal PL FA Cup rules apply, the top 5 in the league have a bye and will join the winners of the 11 games below in round 2. I almost choked on my random number generator when it spat out 9 v 18 for the 4th match.

Rotherman v Blade_Hater
    TheGimpPimp v millermadlad
    Reefd

kinell ...brin v tfa ...get the money out boys

Bring it on... Can't wait ...

Hahaha this should be a piece of piss!!! I have after all won the Cup the last 2 seasons have I not!!

Game on fatman, what we having on it, a 20 spot?

Oi fat head what's with the fat man?..

Yeh I can do to a 20...in fact let's go the whole hog and make it a full 50 pence!

I will do my utmost to knock you off your perch mucker...don't forget that you are about to take on a former PL League winner...something you've yet to achieve ...game on..

NB. Frickley...get the fixtures up...he's gonna need a week to study em well!

Put your money where your big gob is me old fruitbat!

Don't tell me a tight ar5e like you has spent all your 50:50 winnings already!? :-p

I will be taking ti very seriously this week, I may even spend more than 5 minutes on it!!

Undoubtadly the tie of the round and its sure to be covered by Sky - no shocks here though, TFA to sail through!! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle

Don't tell me a tight ar5e like you has spent all your 50:50 winnings already!? :-p

I will be taking ti very seriously this week, I may even spend more than 5 minutes on it!!

Undoubtadly the tie of the round and its sure to be covered by Sky - no shocks here though, TFA to sail through!! ;-)
    You'll eat your words big gob.. ...20 it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin

You'll eat your words big gob.. ...20 it is...[/quote]

Game on fatso...

CA Miller,

What's your email please?

I have my Predictions ready but don't want that fat two hat Brin cheating!! ;-)

Love

TFA

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    CA Miller,

What's your email please?

I have my Predictions ready but don't want that fat two hat Brin cheating!! ;-)

Love

TFA
    camillersfan@yahoo.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast