+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aston Villa vs Spurs

re: Aston Villa vs Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by appac
    That Mason what a fooookin coward aye, hope Someone dose him proper soon, ****a
    And again, but in English this time?

[img]http://tinyurl.com/po8uh8a[img]

Must be a thrilling experience replying to your own posts all the time, this used to be a good board for a bit of banter with Spurs fans, what I was saying was Mason should be ashamed of himself for his actions he got a fellow pro sent off with his childish shoulder barge and by pushing his head into Bentekes face, then react as if he had been battered by the big bad benteke, and running to the line waving an imaginary card was plain cheap. Benteke was stupid to react but tell me any bloke who would not have.

Must be a thrilling experience replying to your own posts all the time, this used to be a good board for a bit of banter with Spurs fans, what I was saying was Mason should be ashamed of himself for his actions he got a fellow pro sent off with his childish shoulder barge and by pushing his head into Bentekes face, then react as if he had been battered by the big bad benteke, and running to the line waving an imaginary card was plain cheap. Benteke was stupid to react but tell me any bloke who would not have.
    We did get out of jail a bit today.

I do agree with you regarding the waving of imaginary cards, that really annoys me. Lamela was doing it as well, although Kane did try to stop him.

COYS

I thought refs were supposed to give a yellow to imaginary card wavers?

Good morning Meat.

Cannot overlook Kane now for our next PL game with Soldado playing behind him. COYS!

Quote Originally Posted by EngNor
    Its Spursday, and a 1-2 win on our day.

COYS!

Bump!

If Benteke was asked what would happen to a player if said player slapped an opponent round the face then he would have answered red card, the refs got it right because those are the rules (personally I think a yellow would have sufficed)Benteke knew the rules and has no one to blame but himself. Card wavers piss everyone off but the lino said red into his mic three times before an imaginary card was even waved. There will be a n

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    We did get out of jail a bit today.

I do agree with you regarding the waving of imaginary cards, that really annoys me. Lamela was doing it as well, although Kane did try to stop him.

COYS[/quote]

Saw that...Lamela was a disgrace but well played Harry Kane...very impressive for him to do that to Lamela.

Pochettino was also a disgrace as he was waving one too!!

I also thought that all imaginery card wavers get booked which would include that irritating little ****'e Wiemenn who tried to get Verts sent off.

its high time officials got a grip.

Personally i thought Benteke shd have got a yellow together with Mason!

Happy with the result though if not the performance!

COYS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)