+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO - Geoffp

FAO - Geoffp

You have mail

Read Digest & Consider

Then report back to me with your answer

BTW

This offer does not include the extended multi transportation of the dangerous cargo formerly known as

Wait for it

ASBOS

BC

re: FAO - Geoffp

You know,I cannot for the life of me understand why someone sends an email,and then not only tells the recipient on here that the mail has been sent,but adds some clarification.I can only assume that it is intended to intrique the rest of us...I can confirm that I am intriqued and shall not rest till I know what the e mail was about

Perhaps it pertains to "the mission" which caused her to scurry down Goldsmith Avenue almost unnoticed so soon after the match

Just diversionary tactics LDB

Is that what they did in the Army/Navy .

BTW - Minder and I Went to view the film Fury on Friday night. If you don't know its about a Tank crew in WW" April 45. Very good if a little typical Yankee Gung Ho at the end I'm not sure one Tank could hold off and almost wipe out about 300 SS armed with Anti Tank etc .
    The young British Tank Driver on whom the film is based survives but brad Pitt the Tank Commander cops it as do the other 3 crew.

I did hear the Old Boy interviewed after he went to the Premier and he said it was very authentic generally true except the crew were a lot younger than depicted.

Anyway I thought it was good especially the camera work of what it was like inside the Tank under fire. Then again how woudl I klnow

Anyone on FF who served in one will probably diss it.

KR

BC

Message received, and reply despatched.
    Suffice it to say LDB/Scully the message was about a very NARROW matter, and BOATS were involved, as were trumpets.
    Clear now?

Probably more exciting than the view from Scully Towers on a foggy day in November

Anyway he hasn't replied as yet Scully
    Probably still asleep in his armchair by the fire in his slippers with a hot mug of cocoa supplied by Mad Marge

To put you ought of your misery & suffering .

Clues are:-

Boats

East Anglia

The Wash

BC

I guessed it was something akin to that.Sounds an interesting experience...indeed one wonders what was taken into consideration when crewing this jaunt.

Press ganged

BC

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)