+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: X FACTOR- Crimes against music!

X FACTOR- Crimes against music!

Thought I could give this site neck, I was wrong and I hold my hands up and hope I will be accepted back.
    Any road exhibit #1 See link below

Proposed sentence ... Banishment to the land that time forgot.. SANDWELL! - view external link

re: X FACTOR- Crimes against music!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Thought I could give this site neck, I was wrong and I hold my hands up and hope I will be accepted back.

Proposed sentence ... Banishment to the land that time forgot.. SANDWELL!
    I've tried in the past to have a break, but came back for more and i'm glad i did. I live on my own, so this site and other forums are my way of communication.

I turned that off after 10 seconds, absolute garbage and not in the same class as AC/DC's song.

Glad you're back Eve.

The singer wasn't bad IMO. Bon Scott was inimitable, it would be foolish to try. But if you heard this guy in a pub you'd say he's a capable rock and roll singer. I'd stop to listen, I know you would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Glad you're back Eve.

The singer wasn't bad IMO. Bon Scott was inimitable, it would be foolish to try. But if you heard this guy in a pub you'd say he's a capable rock and roll singer. I'd stop to listen, I know you would too.

fair play Ray, Brian Johnson is til this day uncomfortable singing what he and most DC fans consider Bon's Anthem but hey!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

Proposed sentence ... Banishment to the land that time forgot.. SANDWELL!
    That clip made me sick.
    Some things should be left well alone, I bet Ronald Scott turned in his grave last night.

All I can compare it to would be Bobby Crush doing Jon Lords job in Deep Purple.

Christ, imagine that...

Good to see you back eve, the quality in music had dropped considerably in your absence

I'm sure this is gonna come across as some kind of persecution thing but why did Ben offer himself up for criticism trying to compete with two of Rock's greatest Front Men ever with a song choice that should have been avoided.

Exibit #2

SORRY SENTENCE ,,,,,EXTERMINATION!! - view external link

I am so glad i've never watched x factor, reality programmes like that don't do it it for me. That last video sums it up. But then again, there's an audience of a certain age that it appeals to.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)