+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle are the worst team to come to Fratton Park since...

Carlisle are the worst team to come to Fratton Park since...

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    Could have burnt himself out.
    I've only been gone a couple of days and already you're missing me enough that you went and derailed your own thread on Saturday's giant killing of Carlisle. Now ain't that sweet..

So, you're clearly keen to have a chat - did you have something particular in mind ? Maybe the Workfare slavery scheme that is actively endorsed by your club, the Tesco Harbourdrome, charity theft (quite topical considering the current RBL Poppy Appeal - or aren't we allowed to mention that, bearing in mind past events and missing monies ?), life amongst the bottom feeders in Division 4, the bestest 101 po**smyths, 'shares', how different it could have been had Maradona and Riquelme taken that drive down the M275, how you lot don't boo your own ?

Or how about the side currently sitting 2nd in the Premier League, a mere 75 (that's SEVENTY FIVE) places above you in league positions ?

Scum - April 2005 - 4–1

I wonder when our chum will pop in today - or maybe his lack of a card will see him skulk off quietly?[/quote]

Could have burnt himself out. That and the subs he sent on over the weekend were a bit embarrassing. One of them certainly needs a translator.[/quote]

I see he didn't take a lot of enticing back...

Grannie's a mod over there - they give that role to their most intelligent posters. And he doesn't like you bad mouthing the Grosse Frau either. I think he may have a little thing for her...

A mod? Hope it wasn't a written interview.

He's got me at it now.

Unforced, and with no encouragement from me or anyone else from SM, you go and hijack your own thread - that's classic..

Still, are we to suspect anything less from a group that delights in smashing up their own town ?

Save your breath Lightweight. Just a little bit of fishing and you bit like a Great White. Classic.

Save your breath Lightweight. Just a little bit of fishing and you bit like a Great White. Classic.
    I'm not sure I even took the bait out of the box...

It's clear that you were so worried about when and where my next 'bite' might land that you preempted it and, in doing so, completely and utterly derailed one of very your own threads.

Twitchy trigger finger, eh ?

Yeh you worry me. Immensely.

Yeh you worry me.
    Judging by how you keep reacting (sometimes before I've even posted anything), it's abundantly clear that I do.

I thought half term was over? Shouldn't you be back in class?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)