+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humans.

Humans.

So smart and yet so stupid. Too busy breeding and self pleasuring with snouts in troughs to see the imminent destruction. You can't keep taking and giving nothing in return but toxins. We are condemning our future generations to a truly miserable life. Our futuresakes. Our future flesh and blood.

The are currently 1 billion cars belching fossil fuel bi products on this planet. That will double when China gets up to speed. Where do people thinks that stuff goes? Disappears into the air?

So now the search for oil grows ever more desperate as environment protection acts are quietly harpooned in the dead of night. Ripping up the pristine Alaskan tar sands to produce one of the dirtiest, most carbon-intensive fuels on the planet. Who's in the middle of that? BP of coarse. Who like to paint themselves a bit green these days to suit the lefties but who are currently facing 15 serious environments breaches around the world.

Anyway I'm ranting. I just can't see a way out for us. As a

re: Humans.

Well said Oz. You can borrow my soap box to stand on any time you like.

Out of curiosity, what has been the reaction of your favourite politician (Abbot) to the message of the IPCC Report?

Money talks Oz.

World,families,sport,education

etc etc

$$$ the root of all evil.

I can see many problems but dont have the answers.
    Kids today all want to be gangsters. *** and violence is the norm now to young people though music and Tv. We idolise people with money and fame. Wouldn't it be nice if you gained respect for what you do in your community. People are brain washed! Tv is shocking! I saw a loan advert yesterday with 2000% interest. How is that legal?
    Why cant they just put loads of nice stuff on tv and chill everyone out. The tv has a massive impact on the mental state of the world.
    World war 3 probably started a good few years back and everything is so depressing.

Thankfully I believe were entering a new spiritual era and developing a new form of consciousness.

Oh Bingo.

I was partially agreeing with you, then the last 2 sentences.

Is it cold on planet Bingo?

Bongo keep on with your search,do not care what they say to you

"Human existence is trifarious, a combination of three currents: physical, mental and spiritual. Most people may not transcend the limits of their physical existence: they get enmeshed in crude worldly pleasures, tormented by desire. Subtleties of life, expression and practice are perhaps beyond their reach. Their world is limited to their bodies and physical requirements.

There are others who are more concerned with their minds as they feel that it is the supremacy of mind that sets them apart. Their lives are guided by their desires for mental satisfaction. By virtue of their endeavours they create poetry, art, music and sculpture, for instance. They express the finer human feelings of mercy, sympathy, love, friendship and pity. They believe that the mind flows for the sole purpose of attaining the Infinite, and hence they focus their energies on the contemplation of the Transcendental Entity. They are spiritual a

Hey thanks for that. It's very interesting and I'm studying hypnotherapy at the moment. I've learned loads about brain waves and how to tap into different levels of consciousness.
    The problem is science won't recognize spirituality but in my opinion is the missing link in the human demise as a species. Money has become more important than a life these days.

Do you believe in bigfoot though?

Bongo : Spirituality has nothing to do with Big foot , aliens ,ghosts (if there are ?) etc

Subjective approach ,objective adjustment!

Sorry the bigfoot question was a bit random.

Point is I believe you can enter the spiritual world by meditation. Im still trying to descover what exactly the spiritual world is though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)