+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: v Millwall

re: v Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    0-2 up against 10 men, you close the game out, y`know, like genuine promotion contenders would..
    We'd all like that Saxo. But I can assure you that this team can only do one thing well, and that's attack. The rest of it, is average or below. It's hard to keep up the momentum to attack for 97 minutes. If you want to say he got it wrong tonight, you'll have to say it's because he subbed Marshall. That would have reduced the number of times we attacked, (or could). That said, from a winning position, most managers would, because you want him fit in as many games as possible. What would you have done?[/quote]

left marshall on, and brought dunn on as an extra midfielder to retain possestion. basic, and i mean BASIC, management against 10 men.

Again champs I agree fully
    pretty sure a certain somebody won't be on here
    Onwards and upwards let's beat Brighton and everything remains rosey in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    0-2 up against 10 men, you close the game out, y`know, like genuine promotion contenders would..

Would being 2 points off the top 2 be consider 'contenders?'[/quote]

having the ability to hold a 0-2 lead against 10 men would convince me we are contenders. now i just think under GB we`ll always be the bridesmaids..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    We'd all like that Saxo. But I can assure you that this team can only do one thing well, and that's attack. The rest of it, is average or below. It's hard to keep up the momentum to attack for 97 minutes. If you want to say he got it wrong tonight, you'll have to say it's because he subbed Marshall. That would have reduced the number of times we attacked, (or could). That said, from a winning position, most managers would, because you want him fit in as many games as possible. What would you have done?[/quote]

left marshall on, and brought dunn on as an extra midfielder to retain possestion. basic, and i mean BASIC, management against 10 men.[/quote]

Dunn? You clearly have not been to games recently!

And what if Marshall was flaggin

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Onwards and upwards let's beat Brighton and everything remains rosey in the garden.
    you make it sound like it`s almost a given! christ knows what evidence you have to back that up..

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Again champs I agree fully
    pretty sure a certain somebody won't be on here

Ah, he's harmless. He says alot, but nothing of any value. I clocked his knowledge of footy years ago. Very excitable, when we win we are the greatest, when we lose it's all over. Football by numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr

left marshall on, and brought dunn on as an extra midfielder to retain possestion. basic, and i mean BASIC, management against 10 men.[/quote]

Dunn? You clearly have not been to games

Well saxo it isn't a given however 10 points from the last 4 makes it a little more easier to believe it can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    you make it sound like it`s almost a given! christ knows what evidence you have to back that up..[/quote]

One defeat in 9 may be a reason?

I fkn Saxo...logic is ignored.

I will admit I'm annoyed a 2 goal lead slipping to 10 man Millwall though. I do think the players have a hand in it though. Having 4 individuals rather than a unit at the back doesn't help either.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)