+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

re: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Well Romans, you're a marked man

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
    Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning.

Rubbish Tricky.

You, me and everyone else know that post was well out of order because it went way beyond the bounds of banter and was just plain sick. The action the mod took in simply removing it was disappointing. There is no place for posts like that on any site.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Well Romans, you're a marked man

I do hope Mr AR, never tries his squeals like a piggy line, to the MODS line again.
    Oh my, how the wheel keeps turning.

Rubbish Tricky.

You, me and everyone else know that post was well out of order because it went way beyond the bounds of banter and was just plain sick. The action the mod took in simply removing it was disappointing. There is no place for posts like that on any site.[/quote]

Maybe so, but you was the first one to squeal, demanding action. Rather goes against the grain of your usual moral high ground.

I don't see why. I've always been in favour of a give and take, anything goes approach. Unless it goes too far, which that clearly did.

I don't think any mod on any site would find a post as sick as that one acceptable. Would you have allowed it on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I don't see why. I've always been in favour of a give and take, anything goes approach. Unless it goes too far, which that clearly did.

I don't think any mod on any site would find a post as sick as that one acceptable. Would you have allowed it on here?
    No I wouldn't except in a reply, to a similar attack. That's not what I am on about.
    IT ISN'T YOUR JOB IS IT?
    You are the first to accuse folks of running to mods and here you are doing it. Brilliant,

So I don't care how bad it was, it isn't your job. Practise what you preach as they say. If you're gonna do it, don't you dare slate anyone else.

QED

As for Pete, he's dugged his own grave with his comments in recent days. He's trying his best to wriggle out, but the die has been cast. We must take him at his word.

I told you I want to stay away from Modding, but if you don't take appropriate action from now on, when he disrupts and whines in here, I will awaken the ghost of Romanis past.

And I'll give you a card as well for not doing your job!
    well that's told me.

Look I have no problems sorting EP. I told him yesterday, what I will accept. It was your choice to stand aside mucker.
    BTW, what the hell has happened to BD?[/quote]

Heard he's busy with his op.

He's gonna change into Smallus Corkus.

Oh I'll leave you to it, I'm having more fun being a Gurkha. Basie doesn't know what hit him and he'll be best advised to refrain and honour the truce.
    I don't waste time with silly girly insults

So you don't see a difference between someone calling for a ban because "he calls our club", and someone calling for a ban for that? In case you've forgotten, I asked for action when a certain poster insinuated that an elderly supporter of his own club gets paid for giving oral and anal *** to men, in pretty graphic detail. Where does a post like that even come from? How do thoughts as weird as that get into someone's head? Your refusal to condemn his post outright (regardless of your thoughts on the person it was aimed at) really isn't doing you any favours.

[quote="Elite_Pie", and someone calling for a ban for that? In case you've forgotten, I asked for action when a certain poster insinuated that an elderly supporter of his own club gets paid for giving oral and anal *** to men, in pretty graphic detail. Where does a post like that even come from? How do thoughts as weird as that get into someone's head? Your refusal to condemn his post outright (regardless of your thoughts on the person it was aimed at) really isn't doing you any favours.[/quote]

Again we evade it. IT ISN'T YOUR JOB.
    You have MODS, whoever they are.

You are very quick out of the blocks, if anyone else calls for a mods action. Yet you have just done the same.
    I don't care if the mods ban Romans new alias.
    It is the mods decision. It's rather ironic, that you have twice been on here this week, telling me how to do my job?
    Now you are at it on NCM.

Let me help, please BAN me from NCM. I won't go whining about it, that's for sure.

But if Basie doesn't stop, I'll be certain to return the dose ten fold, when I deem the time is ripe.

The ball is in their (and his) court.

Again we evade it. IT ISN'T YOUR JOB.
    You have MODS, whoever they are.

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.

What is unacceptable is also these 2 points:

1) Basie using NCM and DCM as his springboard to attack those he disagrees with. He refuses to allow others to post in peace, which was also the case here that led to his ban.

And he's pretty pathetic in his silly girly snipes, thinking he's pretty smart with them. What he fails to realise is that I've always had his number, whether as a Mod, a user here and elsewhere. And I repeat, I will not hesitate to dish out whatever I deem fit to drum the message home. Don't like it, then stop, simple. He wants to bore those at NCM and DCM with his drivel, that's up to him.

But Patronising Pete also says, mention him in a post and he MUST respond. So I've decided to heed his own version of things. Basie mentions me, and I will respond and I'm not the least bit sorry he doesn't like what comes his way. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially when the other party has rocks and boulders.

2) What is also unacceptable is the p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast