+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

re: FAO Trickytreereds. Re: Patronising Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Again we evade it. IT ISN'T YOUR JOB.
    You have MODS, whoever they are.

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.[/quote]

Why should I condemn something on NCM, that has it's own MODS to deal with it? It was n't aimed at me, so I have no right to get involved. Had it occurred on here, it would be my place to deal with it.
    What exactly do you think would happen if it had happened on here and then someone asked NCM to condem

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus
    And I repeat, I will not hesitate to dish out whatever I deem fit to drum the message home.

Of course it's your right to answer back if he attacks you, but seeing as you are using this forum then you should respect their rules rather than "what you deem fit". Attack him or me all you want, but the sort of attack you made on our board was way out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Again we evade it. IT ISN'T YOUR JOB.
    You have MODS, whoever they are.

I know it isn't my job. But anyone is allowed to complain about something they see as breaking the rules. Someone else on our site started a post asking the mods to do something about it. When they read the post they deleted the whole topic, which was totally wrong in my opinion. I will ask them to explain why on there. The sad thing is you seem to be seeing this as some sort of Tricky & Romanis v Elite & Basie. It's not, it's acceptable v unacceptable. You still haven't condemned his post.[/quote]

Why should I condemn something on NCM, that has it's own MODS to deal with it? It was n't aimed at me, so I have no right to get involved. Had it occurred on here, it would be my place to deal with it.
    What exactly do you think would happen if it had

Of course it's your right to answer back if he attacks you, but seeing as you are using this forum then you should respect their rules rather than "what you deem fit". Attack him or me all you want, but the sort of attack you made on our board was way out of order.
    What sheer stupidity.

And who are you to judge? Who made you Lord Protector? Are you his boyfriend or lover?

Let's just jog your selective memory - he's called me the following:

1) gruesome
    2) deranged
    3) disgusting
    4) vile
    5) and a *****phile by inference.
    And loads more, but dear old darling you, selectively tries to find the mildest ones to launch your pathetic defense of loverboy.

And I should accept this as banter? **** you.

He uses your board and DCM to launch his petty snipes, so that's the same place he's gonna get it back.

You don't respect our rules here and now ask me to follow the rules there? Hahahaha, what a joke.

As I said you're too stupid to

And Tricky despite your flawed beliefs on political matters, I don't think even you will ever descend to such depths that you need respect from a pathetic patronising idiot as EP?

Respect from EP? Hahahaha, I'd rather have respect from a cow.

Anyway this matter should end, it's boring and he just keeps repeating the same tired old lines. Using his own standards, we no longer require his contributions in here further. He can **** off back to where he came and remain there.

I suggest you end or I will if it goes on and on.

My position is clear and it's up to Basie to stop, I've even decided to stop on my side. Start it again, and I will respond and I don't give a toss what he and EP thinks.

And who are you to judge? Who made you Lord Protector? Are you his boyfriend or lover?
    It wasn't me who was judging. I quoted your post, then I quoted NCM rules. The blatant rule breaks were there for everyone to see.

If you want to use your mod's badge to 'win', that's up to you.

It wasn't me who was judging. I quoted your post, then I quoted NCM rules. The blatant rule breaks were there for everyone to see.

If you want to use your mod's badge to 'win', that's up to you.[/quote]

Win what? A turd.

Only a compulsive and pathetic liar like you squirms here and there jumping all over the place pinching lines to try and secure a 'win' on the Net as if it's a huge achievement.

You can't even respond to any 1 argument with logic and balance. You damn well know Basie's been doing this for months and years and now is trying to squeal like a pig when he gets his just desserts.

But the only reason you're jumping in is because you think you've got another avenue to win another argument on the Net, your sole reason for coming here.

You can have your 'win', I've said it may

And Tricky despite your flawed beliefs on political matters, I don't think even you will ever descend to such depths that you need respect from a pathetic patronising idiot as EP?

Respect from EP? Hahahaha, I'd rather have respect from a cow.

Anyway this matter should end, it's boring and he just keeps repeating the same tired old lines. Using his own standards, we no longer require his contributions in here further. He can **** off back to where he came and remain there.

I suggest you end or I will if it goes on and on.

My position is clear and it's up to Basie to stop, I've even decided to stop on my side. Start it again, and I will respond and I don't give a toss what he and EP thinks.
    My flawed beliefs are the future. No more of you **** licking Tory I'm alright ****s, or commie immigration loving red flags.

I don't need anyones respect. I make my own. Believe me,

Anyway, you've all said your piece, so that'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123