+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "If you spend the summer buying rubbish

"If you spend the summer buying rubbish

then don't complain if you then spend the other three seasons of the year watching rubbish."

This is my message to Steve Evans.

"Truly sorry that you've done your money backing us to finish mid-table."

This is my message to Kempo.

"We've been rumbled by the rest of the division and in April/May we tumble back to Division 1. The back 4 are slow and old; the midfield lacks creativity and guile; the strikers are strikers in only; the bench is bereft of talent; the players who are rarely or never chosen should have stayed where they were.

When you strip away all the well-meaning pretence and wishful thinking, all we really have is a good goalkeeper who stops the goals against column looking far worse than it does to date."

This is my message to all of our long suffering fans, especially those heroes who went to Reading tonight.

re: "If you spend the summer buying rubbish

TBH, I can't disagree with that sadly.

Look on the positive side. We arnt paying over the odds for players as Steve loves a good bargin and value for money. That's why Derbyshire is on 7k a week, poor lad.

I can accept Evans looking to consolidate by employing experienced championship players but those he has brought in ,Richardson,Green,Derbyshire,are past their sell by dates and on retirement contracts. Big spends on the incredibly soft Bowery and the raw but admittably promising Harris make me worry that the Championship is a bridge too far for our manager. I thank him for taking us to where we are and sincerely hope he can dispel my concerns,starting on Saturday.

Give it a rest zil for gods sake man.

It's a bitter pill you offer me, de Miller...but I'll do my best to swallow it.

If you know, BigLad, that you are about to walk into a painful brick wall, then simply change your direction.

It's as simple as that.

[no body] - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    If you know, BigLad, that you are about to walk into a painful brick wall, then simply change your direction.

It's as simple as that.
    Unless you intend to power through it zil.

Up to now we have held our own so for me this is nothing but a blip and we will go on to winning ways again very soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast