+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moulin Rouge - Still got a sackful!!!

Moulin Rouge - Still got a sackful!!!

Still have a bag full of these big boys. Been difficult to find a chance to sell since it came out a few weeks ago...BUT I'll be at the top of New York Way from 2pm and then after the game by the Council Offices. Please buy one - we haven't quite broken even yet and even though I say so myself...a quid for 60 pages of Millers related stories and general footy witterings is belting value.

We've even had it printed on soft and absorbent paper just in case..

UTM

re: Moulin Rouge - Still got a sackful!!!

Are they still on e-bay Rouger?

They will be next week Frog...!! I'll let you know when I've done it.

Post match, I managed to sell a grand total of 3!!!!
    There must be some people out there who haven't got their's.
    The return to Rotherham sold 1,000, this one has sold well short of half that. As rouger says 60 pages for £1 is a good buy,

PS. no less than 3 people asked us if it was our second issue of the season, the first one only came out one month ago!

If you want one, let us know. We'll find you, or more likely, tell you where to find us!

so has santa

I was one of those 3, RedandGreen, and as you say, a cracking read for a quid. Have been looking out for you since the issue was announced, but missed you for previous matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Unifier
    I was one of those 3, RedandGreen, and as you say, a cracking read for a quid. Have been looking out for you since the issue was announced, but missed you for previous matches.
    thanks for that Uni...when you say you were one of the 3, I'm assuming you weren't one of those who asked if it was "The new one"!

Could you save me one rouge and I will pick it up at the next home game please pal ..? If you let me know which watering hole u frequent or where u will be standing ill make my way there .cheers

Me too. I was v late on Saturday (missed first goal) and didn't see anyone after the game. Where will you be?

Now re-listed on Ebay for another 30 days for those who want to use this method. I may consider selling again before the Birmingham match in 3 weeks time...but the prospect of freezing mi nads off again for 45 minutes on the off chance of selling 5 fanzines doesn't fill me full of joy at this moment in time - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast