+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blimey!!

Blimey!!

I didn't realise you lot hadn't won since the narrow defeat at Man City.
    Seems you're having a similar problem as us in the old scoring department at the mo.
    Is it that you lack a decent finisher like us, or are you just not creating chances?
    It could be that since playing Man City, you're trying to emulate them and to be fair, I think you're half way there.
    (The first half that is)
    Keep smiling my Wednesday friends.
    :-)

re: Blimey!!

I genuinely think I we had lost to City 1 or 2-0, we'd be fine now, but 7 seems to had shot confidence to pieces.

didn't help Drenthe being sent of, was a foul but I think the ref could have had a word and said last chance sunshine.

Millers next carnt wait

Royston Drenthe! Head Coach Stu would have been better off signing Royston Vasey - at least he could have kept the squad entertained.

Did Real Madrid really pay 14 million quid for Drenthe? The mind boggles.

Don't worry Owls fans we're experts in kick starting struggling teams seasons. :/

Was really hoping you'd win last night.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
    Don't worry Owls fans we're experts in kick starting struggling teams seasons. :/

Was really hoping you'd win last night.

UTM!

sad but true the feckers keep beating us 3 0

Mek sure you do em at home then Gram.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)