+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looking forward (a bit)

Looking forward (a bit)

Garratt, Nolan, Baillie, Guthrie, Turton, Davis, Jones, Colclough, Waters, Saunders, Cooper, Ray

All of the above have ability or real potential which in most cases we have now seen at League One level

If 6 or 7 of these players progress as we expect then are we on the brink of something good???

re: Looking forward (a bit)

So another gala day beckons, home to Bradford City at the beginning of May. With the luxury of a sub, too.

That's assuming that we don't have relegation issues by then, and that they are mid-table, as at the moment.

re: Looking forward (a bit)

Saunders will surely get some meaningful game time soon, we're not scoring goals and his record (albeit at junior level) suggests he's the best goalscorer we have.

He might have to play in the FA cup replay anyway, Haynes ineligible, Haber likely sitting on the bench for Canada in their ***** friendly against Panama on the same night, Oliver on loan at Mansfield (I wonder if we gave them permission for him to play in FA Cup?)

We could go for front three of Cooper, Waters, Inman I suppose but seems an opportunity to play Saunders even though it will be a difficult fixture.

I don't think Coclough will be ready given Davis said he's still not training every day, be lucky to see him this side of Christmas,methinks.