+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearce will get it right ...

Pearce will get it right ...

It's not been a nice month or so for fans , manager and players but given time Pearce will get it right..
    A lot of fans are expecting to much to soon but as the season goes on results will improve and hopefully we will get a play off place at the least..
    A lot of clubs in the past have stuck with managers who eventually got the clubs there rewards , to many clubs now days get rid of managers all to easy and are no better of a year down the line...
    We should stick with by Fawaz , Pearce and players as the saying says...
    Things can only get better ... U-Redsssssssss

re: Pearce will get it right ...

I totally agree

We certainly will, I was at huddfield and we should have got something there, we had at least 11 chances and there was nearly 4,000 forest fans and the last 10 mins were the noisiest I have ever heard and there goaly kept looking back at us, totaly amazing. some of the chants were out of order though and keeping the ball was silly but one said we have got to have some fun when we are losing. I will never understand the mentality of some people...COME ON YOU REDS

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    We certainly will, I was at huddfield and we should have got something there, we had at least 11 chances and there was nearly 4,000 forest fans and the last 10 mins were the noisiest I have ever heard and there goaly kept looking back at us, totaly amazing. some of the chants were out of order though and keeping the ball was silly but one said we have got to have some fun when we are losing. I will never understand the mentality of some people...COME ON YOU REDS
    Have you had too many E numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    and there was nearly 4,000 forest fans
    3,011. Not far off 4,000 I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsall
    and there was nearly 4,000 forest fans
    3,011. Not far off 4,000 I suppose.[/quote]

It was nearer four than two, just lol

Quote Originally Posted by trentside
    It's not been a nice month or so for fans , manager and players but given time Pearce will get it right..
    A lot of fans are expecting to much to soon but as the season goes on results will improve and hopefully we will get a play off place at the least..
    A lot of clubs in the past have stuck with managers who eventually got the clubs there rewards , to many clubs now days get rid of managers all to easy and are no better of a year down the line...
    Indeed, it's still too early to get pessimistic.
    If there's to be a blip, better now than like last season, just when we had a real chance and then everything unravelled following the FA Cup defeat.

Look at Bournemouth, started well, then slumped, and now back in business again and growing stronger with each game. (Thank God we played them then, not now)

Pearce is taking us to League One - freefall - hopeless!!!

Things can only get better ...
    When?

Lol..deluded...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast