+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Now

What Now

It seems to me that the team, and to a certain extent the club, are still going backwards. I mean that last year we were getting thrashed by teams like Liverpool and Man U. and this year its down to the likes of Charlton and Middlesboro. Several problems have never been addressed, one of which is that John Ruddy needs time out. His form continues to slide and if the other keepers are not good enough to fill his shoes, just what are they doing here? Russell Martin as captain is a mistake, he is a poor leader and centre back. Whittaker needs time away from the first team to sort out his game. Regarding Hooper, I have watched several videos of his Celtic days, he is no replacement for Grant Holt. He is a penalty area "snatcher". The list goes on. The club only had a Plan A "Promotion this year" apparently there is no Plan B, as to how that might be achieved. I am still backing Neil Adams, but if we reach the transfer window in mid table,PLan B will all be about next season.

re: What Now

Sure JR would be the first to admit his form has not been the best, but matters not who the keeper is,or what league for that matter, with a defence as poor as ours any keeper would have problems.
    What I find strange is Martin, a very decent wing back, why sign two CBs in the last window, and play Russ in the CB position, when clearly his replacement is a nightmare.
    There is a growing upsurge amongst City supporters to start Hooper, why? just tell me what he has done for this club, would love to know.
    And if Adams cant see that Redmond is the most over rated player this club has had for years, then I think we have major concerns for the future.
    I still believe we will be up there come May, something to do with blind faith!!!

Adams has to go if we want to win promotion.
    I think R.Martin is as over rated as Redmond.
    And remember R.Benett did not play when he was fir. Onely in the 1 game againt Ipswich.

Adams was a great player, and will probably be a good mangager one day, but not now.

Olano; I think I know what the problem is, Half our squad is not yet ready for league football, the other half are past it, a few exceptions, very few. The board have to take the blame, they have sanctioned the ins and outs, and for the best part the in coming players have been a major disappointment.
    Do I blame Adams he has made mistakes, still think he has the necessary qualities to become a good manager, but needs help, something has to be done and PDQ

Think we have some good players. We have good players for this leage.

But yes some are over the hill.

I dont think Adams is the manager for Norwich now. All the teams over us deserve to be there.

I want Pulis. He dose not play the perfect fotball, but his teams fights, and we need a fightng manager that have autority now.

Im afraid Delia is not ready for more changes and is happy with midtable. And I dont think we are a relegation candidate, so dont think things will change.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)