+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Lomas

Steve Lomas

Steve Lomas has thrown his hat into our ring.

re: Steve Lomas

Please, no.

By the sounds of it a lot of people have thrown their hat in at least we have a lot of options just hope the board take the right one

Reading about this guy Gary Smith who managed Stevenage, He also managed Colarado Rapids as well. He sounds interesting as he workwed at both clubs with very little budget and took them to record finishes in their leagues, he won the league with colarado. He said he likes to work with a good youth policy and bring young players through and has good contacts down south. Maybe worth looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin
    Reading about this guy Gary Smith who managed Stevenage, He also managed Colarado Rapids as well. He sounds interesting as he workwed at both clubs with very little budget and took them to record finishes in their leagues, he won the league with colarado. He said he likes to work with a good youth policy and bring young players through and has good contacts down south. Maybe worth looking at.
    Oh well that rules us out we dont have a good youth policy lol

That did cross my mind when I typed the post. He certainly wouldn't have much to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin
    That did cross my mind when I typed the post. He certainly wouldn't have much to work with.
    What has happened to our youth policy? It used to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyG
    What has happened to our youth policy? It used to be good.[/quote]

Derek Adams da left and Scott Leitch joined us.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    What has happened to our youth policy? It used to be good.[/quote]

Derek Adams da left and Scott Leitch joined us.[/quote]

But his son is in the 1st team. Is this not evidence that it is working?

Evidence of nepotism as clearly has no talent and perhaps a career in modelling as a wee poseur.

Every manager states has contacts here and everywhere and like politicians lying b'strds.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)