+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T One pint

O/T One pint

I know there will be the usual fence sitters with more splinters up their jackisies than a **** horse in the Grand National, but who out of the Wolves Mad board would you like to have a pint with ?

I will go first .. Out of interest and conversation I would love to have a pint or ten with...

Eve

re: O/T One pint

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWolf
    I know there will be the usual fence sitters with more splinters up their jackisies than a **** horse in the Grand National, but who out of the Wolves Mad board would you like to have a pint with ?

I will go first .. Out of interest and conversation I would love to have a pint or ten with...

Eve
    Snap! it'll happen one day mate!

Shared a few with Andy (ADP)off here and been in Gav's (71) company a fair bit even though he's teetotal, both cracking lads and pleased to be able to call them friends.
    also sunk a few with Ray(Robus) in Chicago!
    another top fella.

next time yer over mate we'll sort summat out.

I've already me quite a few that post on here away from the forum. I think if i had to one that i haven't met it would probably be 1877wolf. I think anyone who can wind the bennies up on a regular basis is worth meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I've already me quite a few that post on here away from the forum. I think if i had to one that i haven't met it would probably be 1877wolf. I think anyone who can wind the bennies up on a regular basis is worth meeting.

Oops yeah how could I forget 77 same taste in Music and football club as me throw a few pints and some Bourbon into the mix jobs a good 'un!

Thanks gents.

One day certainly when the kids are a couple of years older. I get my kids at weekends and that's the most precious time for me at the moment.

As for winding up the baggies, they don't half make themselves easy targets

I wouldnt mind a pint or two with people like Woking, Tundra, Wolves71, Chimplad & Michigan (sorry if Ive forgot a few others on here!!).

Bear in mind though Im from Yorkshire and I would forget to bring my wallet on the night

I'd have a drink with anybody on the forum, though it would have to be a soda as I've joined Wolves71 in the ranks of the teetotalers. I don't mean to exclude anyone, but I've thought it would be fun to have a chat with Plater just to see who turns up--Jekyll or Hyde--or a mug of warm milk with '71, among many others. I hope to get a chance one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    I wouldnt mind a pint or two with people like Woking, Tundra, Wolves71, Chimplad & Michigan (sorry if Ive forgot a few others on here!!).

Bear in mind though Im from Yorkshire and I would forget to bring my wallet on the night

Do you live in Barnsley, Acido, as that is my place of work these days, ...Shafton

Back to topic...Greystone is a bloke I would like to meet

Too many choices, not enough time, but, one I would like to have a chat with would be OG to catch up on his life and how things are going these days with him and his family!

timed to perfection this thread kris

two for me
    GREYSTONE and KNOWLSEY

go one better an all you two , get yersens down t'bluey , dec 6th ( bournemouth match ) and av some lotion with me , sweeney , rentboy and unclesteve and hopefully other forum regs.

will be there aboot 12-30 and for a while after t'match too.
    will take some snaps and update wolves-mad
    rogues gallery.
    seriously , be great to meet you both...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)