+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vigurs ...

Vigurs ...

Been fantastic again what an asset ...and Ainswortths distribution has been fpuckin pathetic. Coyle on Vigurs missed chance "a lazy finnish" think the word finnish is BT sports code for kvunt

re: Vigurs ...

Ainsworth always plays better when he's on the right hand side with the East Stand cheering us on.

Pound the the penny he plays better in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    Ainsworth always plays better when he's on the right hand side with the East Stand cheering us on.

Pound the the penny he plays better in the second half.
    Hes not got much to live up to in second half , every single pass he has made has been short , long or str8 to a Utd player.

Let's be blunt - he's one of the laziest heaps of c**p we've ever signed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maestro91
    Let's be blunt - he's one of the laziest heaps of c**p we've ever signed!!!

One less black mark against him with the goal...

The phrase "Waah - waah - waah - waah - waaaaahhhhhhaa" springs to mind. That's the main reason I don't post during games mate !

One lazy c... If I was Craig Reid I would have had him by the throat at half time gave him no cover what so ever a luxury we can't afford

[quote="sieb1886" springs to mind. That's the main reason I don't post during games mate ! [/quote]

Why do you think his goal covers up the fact he is fpuckin gash and was so again tonight? Really hope our new manager sees right thru some of these duds.

Don't think I posted anything about his goal disguising he's not very good ?!

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    One lazy c... If I was Craig Reid I would have had him by the throat at half time gave him no cover what so ever a luxury we can't afford
    Spot on mate he hung reid out to dry aw night

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)