+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 12 + FA Cup 1)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 12 + FA Cup 1)

Two postponed games reduce the points potential but it doesn't seem to impact Adventus2012 as he picks up 32pts and the weekly win with Blade_Hater earning another podium place as millermadlad takes 3rd. A 4th bad day for mmniall who takes the donkey ears again in addition to making a mess up of his goal scorer pick although in the end it didn't make a difference.

Brin pulls off the giant killing act (and 20 quid) in the PL FA Cup as he disposes of TFA who had won the competition the past two years. The 2nd round will be played in early January when the 3rd round of the FA Cup is held.

As pip_y took a week off, watrufc expands his lead at the top. Next week, Adventus2012 gets to pick 2 goal scorers as the game he picked from this week wasn't played.

Rotherman 18 v Blade_Hater 23
    TheGimpPimp 6 v millermadlad 20
    Reefdc79 6 v CentreMid 10
    Brin 8 v TimeforAle 6
    tuftydivot 17 v NeztheMiller 6
    KILL_YOUR_HEROES 8 v curly9 15
    XserbarusX 8 v CAMiller 10
    SPERMY 15 v Thedonpagefanclub 8
    ilik

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 12 + FA Cup 1)

[quote="CAMiller"]Two postponed games reduce the points potential but it doesn't seem to impact Adventus2012 as he picks up 32pts and the weekly win with Blade_Hater earning another podium place as millermadlad takes 3rd. A 4th bad day for mmniall who takes the donkey ears again in addition to making a mess up of his goal scorer pick although in the end it didn't make a difference.

Brin pulls off the giant killing act (and 20 quid) in the PL FA Cup as he disposes of TFA who had won the competition the past two years. The 2nd round will be played in early January when the 3rd round of the FA Cup is held.

As pip_y took a week off, watrufc expands his lead at the top. Next week, Adventus2012 gets to pick 2 goal scorers as the game he picked from this week wasn't played.

Rotherman 18 v Blade_Hater 23
    TheGimpPimp 6 v millermadlad 20
    Reefdc79 6 v CentreMid 10
    Brin 8 v TimeforAle 6
    tuftydivot 17 v NeztheMiller 6
    KILL_YOUR_HEROES 8 v curly9 15
    XserbarusX 8 v CA

Fair play - I knew watching the scorers it wouldn't be my day - oh well I'll pay up

As a very wise man once said those fixtures were picked to sort the men from the boys!

see link>>>>>>

Thanks CAM

love your old pal Knocker - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012
    As a very wise man once said those fixtures were picked to sort the men from the boys!

see link>>>>>>

Thanks CAM

love your old pal Knocker
    ...and with that cup result you can now change your user to the very catchy

ThirtyTwopast_Tenpast_Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    Fair play - I knew watching the scorers it wouldn't be my day - oh well I'll pay up
    Spoken like a true gent...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Spoken like a true gent...[/quote]

Enjoy it while it lasts fat head

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    Spoken like a true gent...[/quote]

Enjoy it while it lasts fat head[/quote]

I'll get a round in with it...shhhh just for me and you though don't tell that villa chap...