+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team for the big Easter Road Clash

re: Team for the big Easter Road Clash

When all fit ,the centre midfield would seem really strong in that there are good candidates for the positions. Often, those that have been around a few clubs having played at a higher level lose their zest for the game. Kerr is the exception to this. Impressed with the guys ability and attitude. Good signing .

re: Team for the big Easter Road Clash

Mr Fjack mentions the returning players. The more I see of the current team the it will extremely tough for any of the injured players to become first picks.

McShane and Kerr have more football than either Burns and McKenna and they have a fair bit of "dig" as well. So unless they go badly off form I think it will be tough for Burnsy and McKenna to get back in. Burns could of course be pushed out wider but Danny has been doing well and gives us flair and the ability to beat players in final third.

Cant see Mitchell ousting Dowie. Dowie has been rock solid and is a player that I sincerely hope is around for a long time at Palmerston.One of our very best players in my opinion.

I am not quite sure what is going on with Paton - he hasn't been seen since first game against Livvy and most hamstring injuries would have healed by now. No doubt that he is a quality player when fit, but the frequency of these injuries is a major concern so not sure if he will be back any time soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)